IE7 Problem

Landon

IE7 Problem
I use Vista Ultimate and IE7.

Why does IE oftenly experiencing problem like these:
1. I was opening a lot of pages, and then I minimize it and when I restore
it back, the window cannot show all the tab so I have to restart IE.
2. IE suddenly restarting, preceeded by a dialog showing "Internet Explorer
has stop working" followed by "Internet Explorer is restarting."
3. The pages I am loading when I move mouse on some hyperlink, it did
something like flicker on the screen. Then after 3-4 times, IE suddenly
restarting like the problem no. 2 above.

How to solve these? I still worried to get IE 8 because it still Beta
version. I think it also has some bugs.

Thanks.

Re: IE7 Problem
Installing IE8 Beta 2 at this juncture would be a big mistake!

In no certain order:

How to troubleshoot Internet Explorer 7 issues in Windows Vista:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936215

How to optimize or reset Internet Explorer 7:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936213

Internet Explorer stops responding, stops working, or restarts (Guided Help)

However, it's possible that your problems are being caused by a hijackware
infection. More on that later, if need be.
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Landon wrote:
> I use Vista Ultimate and IE7.
>
> Why does IE oftenly experiencing problem like these:
> 1. I was opening a lot of pages, and then I minimize it and when I restore
> it back, the window cannot show all the tab so I have to restart IE.
> 2. IE suddenly restarting, preceeded by a dialog showing "Internet
> Explorer
> has stop working" followed by "Internet Explorer is restarting."
> 3. The pages I am loading when I move mouse on some hyperlink, it did
> something like flicker on the screen. Then after 3-4 times, IE suddenly
> restarting like the problem no. 2 above.
>
> How to solve these? I still worried to get IE 8 because it still Beta
> version. I think it also has some bugs.
>
> Thanks.

Andrei Schńfer

Re: IE7 Problem