Certificate Eror - IE - Through Microsoft Vista Home

babypink2807@googlemail.com

Certificate Eror - IE - Through Microsoft Vista Home
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post but here goes

I am trying to access for the first time my company server, via
webmail (was given the URL Link) all fine and good. However, when I
click on the URL I get the following

Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is
not available, so I click yes to continue

I then get a security alert which explains things so click on yes to
continue then login

Then I get

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a
trusted certificate authority.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or
intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this
website.
Click here to close this webpage.
Continue to this website (not recommended).

I then continue and login again, get into my webmail but can only
read, I cannot create, forward, reply nothing?

It asks me to download certificate which I did, and I can see the
certificate but it dont make any difference at all, please help

Thanks

Re: Certificate Eror - IE - Through Microsoft Vista Home
See my reply to your second post about this. (One post would have been
sufficient.)