Question

Joey451

Question
I am the owner of this machine, and I can't find the history and cookies
folder when I click on the start botton click on search drive c:
--
Im hopping to become a computer programer and work for Microsoft some day
bill gates is my idle. also I would like to have my owe company
Robert Aldwinckle

Re: Question

"Joey451" <Joey451@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11FDA255-E363-4696-8297-3A0371F69DE3@microsoft.com...
>I am the owner of this machine, and I can't find the history and cookies
> folder when I click on the start botton click on search drive c:

Run...

shell:History

and

shell:Cookies

If the path showing in the Address bar is not from drive C:
you would have your answer.

> --
> Im hopping to become a computer programer and work for Microsoft some day
> bill gates is my idle. also I would like to have my owe company
> some day.

You might want to work on your English composition skills first... ; }

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
---

Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]

Re: Question
Joey451 wrote:

> I am the owner of this machine, and I can't find the history and cookies
> folder when I click on the start botton click on search drive c:

Hidden files and folders:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...24cbe1033.mspx

Show hidden files:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...4a59f1033.mspx

"View temporary Internet files":
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...4f23e1033.mspx

"Find recently visited webpages":
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...b95581033.mspx

Hint: Start Internet Explorer -> Press F1 (This function key opens
"Help") -> Ask your question.

--
Vincenzo Di Russo

Re: Question
[cf. http://aumha.net/memberlist.php?mode...rofile&u=5891]

PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:

> [cf. http://aumha.net/memberlist.php?mode...rofile&u=5891]

"The requested user does not exist" [?]

--
Vincenzo Di Russo

"Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]" <enzodirusso@xoom.it> wrote in message news:eFFBTccQJHA.4992@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
>
>> [cf. http://aumha.net/memberlist.php?mode...rofile&u=5891]

> "The requested user does not exist" [?]

http://aumha.net/search.php?keywords...ubmit= Search

and then follow the links...

I still haven't found what exactly got him "banned".

Does just being a general PITA do it? ; )

---

Re: Question
Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP] wrote:
> PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
>
>> [cf. http://aumha.net/memberlist.php?mode...rofile&u=5891]

> "The requested user does not exist" [?]

Works for me.

Re: Question
Robert Aldwinckle wrote:
>>> [cf. http://aumha.net/memberlist.php?mode...rofile&u=5891]

>> "The requested user does not exist" [?]

> http://aumha.net/search.php?keywords...ubmit= Search
>
> and then follow the links...
>

> I still haven't found what exactly got him "banned".
>
> Does just being a general PITA do it? ; )

That pretty much sums it up in a nutshell, Robbie! <w>

Andrei Schäfer

Re: Question

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> [cf. http://aumha.net/memberlist.php?mode...rofile&u=5891]
>
> Joey451 wrote:
>> I am the owner of this machine, and I can't find the history and cookies
>> folder when I click on the start botton click on search drive c:

BC

Re: Question
HP Pavilion, MS Vista x64, IE 7

I have tried every suggestion found here (this forum) and Vista still will
NOT display temp internet files or cookies, I have found at least 4 folders
for TIF and as many for cookies, only 1 folder for cookies showed them and
deleting cookies via IE properties does not remove them, even with IE closed

How many TIF folders should there be on 1 user setup

HP says MS said this is an unresolved issue (displaying temp files and
cookies) with the 64 bit version of Vista, any suggestions because I am very
unhappy to find cookies are not being shown where supposed to be and not
being deleted

thanks, BC
--
BC