Internet Explorer 8 Beta

Dinaki

Internet Explorer 8 Beta
Unfortunatly, I had to uninstall the Internet Explorer 8 Beta since there was
a conflict with McAfee.

I was not able to open McAfee for the reason, after clicking it's icon,
McAfee page was displayed all white.

After talking with Mcafee, I was been told that IE8 beta has some conflicts
with McAfee and need IE7.
After uninstalling IE8 and going back to IE7, I am able to use McAfee.

Microsoft, as I have just told you, there's a bug and hopefully you will fix
the problem before Internet Explorer 8 is been given to us the users.

I so miss IE8 beta, it was so fast loading web pages, I can't wait to
install IE8 whithout that bug.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Leonard Grey

Re: Internet Explorer 8 Beta
You do know what 'beta' means...right?
---
Leonard Grey
Errare Humanum Est

Dinaki wrote:
> Unfortunatly, I had to uninstall the Internet Explorer 8 Beta since there was
> a conflict with McAfee.
>
> I was not able to open McAfee for the reason, after clicking it's icon,
> McAfee page was displayed all white.
>
> After talking with Mcafee, I was been told that IE8 beta has some conflicts
> with McAfee and need IE7.
> After uninstalling IE8 and going back to IE7, I am able to use McAfee.
>
> Microsoft, as I have just told you, there's a bug and hopefully you will fix
> the problem before Internet Explorer 8 is been given to us the users.
>
> I so miss IE8 beta, it was so fast loading web pages, I can't wait to
> install IE8 whithout that bug.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Bruce Hagen

Re: Internet Explorer 8 Beta
1: Do not use Beta software meant for testers and developers.

2: Do not use anything made by McAfee or Norton.

You will not regret doing this.

"Dinaki" <Dinaki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Unfortunatly, I had to uninstall the Internet Explorer 8 Beta since there
> was
> a conflict with McAfee.
>
> I was not able to open McAfee for the reason, after clicking it's icon,
> McAfee page was displayed all white.
>
> After talking with Mcafee, I was been told that IE8 beta has some
> conflicts
> with McAfee and need IE7.
> After uninstalling IE8 and going back to IE7, I am able to use McAfee.
>
> Microsoft, as I have just told you, there's a bug and hopefully you will
> fix
> the problem before Internet Explorer 8 is been given to us the users.
>
> I so miss IE8 beta, it was so fast loading web pages, I can't wait to
> install IE8 whithout that bug.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Re: Internet Explorer 8 Beta
It's up to McAfee to make its applications compatible with IE8 (beta), not
the other way around.

There are MANY threads in the IE Beta newsgroup about this:
microsoft.public.internetexplorer.beta

Via the web-interface:

Via your newsreader:
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net