Re: No Pictures

think_pink

Re: No Pictures
Hi i am having the same problem all my pictures are coming up with crosses
instead of the pictures on most of the websites i visit. I saw that you were
able to fix your problem was wondering if you could let me know how you did
it?
Many thanks

"Joe Mac" wrote:

> Follow on to two earlier posts:
>
> The solution was as simple as adding my home page to Trusted Sites.
>
> Everything working well.
>
> Thanks,
>
> "TaurArian [MS-MVP]" wrote:
>
> > In IE, go to the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
> > Click on the Advanced tab.
> > Scroll down to the Multimedia section and make sure the box "Show Pictures" is
> > ticked.
> >
> > Clear the IE cache from IE> Tools> Internet Options> General> Delete files and Delete
> > offline content.
> >
> > For further information see this link:
> > Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
> >

> > --
> >
> > ==================================
> > TaurArian [MS-MVP] 2005-2007 - Australia
> > ==================================
> > http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> > Need more help? http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=ph;en-us;6527
> > Get Safe online: http://www.getsafeonline.org/
> > (Links to web pages and MSKB Articles are posted for the purposes of keeping the
> > information current)
> >

> > "Nowniki" <Nowniki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > | Hi, there are no pictures appearing on my Internet Explorer pages. How do I
> > | get them back? All I am getting is an X where the picture is suppose to be.

Don Varnau

Re: No Pictures
Hi,
You're replying to a thread from Jan 3, 2007.
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...65142a2b385009

Have you tried:
> > > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807
> > > Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer

or
http://www.fjsmjs.com/IE/redx.htm

If you have a third-party program with an ad-blocking feature, disable that
feature or disable the program to see if it's the cause of this problem.

Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE]