ActiveX control not allowed

hmulder

ActiveX control not allowed
Hi, I have a very frustrating problem. I listen to radio stations online
through live audio streaming. I previously listened to two radio stations and
the live audio streaming worked fine. Since about 3 weeks ago I get a
message: " Please check your browser security permissions to allow or at
least prompt for use of ActiveX components". I have tried everything, enabled
all the activex security settings and still it wont work. I googled an
activex tester and tested and according to that website theres no problem
with my activeX control settings. Even with other pages I get popup to allow
activex controls and it will work fine, but with the live audio streaming it
wont. Do you think it could be something to do with the type of activex
control (media player). If anyone could help, I will appreciate it greatly.