Major Internet explorer problems

Jenn

Major Internet explorer problems
Ive been having a problem with internet explorer. When i go to some sites, i
might be on there for a good amount of time. Well when im done and i click
out, multiple windows start opening. I try to close them but for every one
that i close five more open. This is really frustrating when it happens
because makes my computer freeze and most times i have to restart or wait for
over 100 windows to finish popping up. I have even tried to stop this by
using task manager when it happens to close the windows, and it does not even
open. How do i make this stop!? Please help im tired of this happening
everytime i use my computer.
Leonard Grey

Re: Major Internet explorer problems
Malicious software ("malware") could be installed on your computer.

Make sure that your anti-malware software is running, then download the
latest signatures and run a full scan.

If you don't have comprehensive anti-malware software, that's like
driving a car without seats belts or air bags. Either way, you're
eventually going to get hammered. Install comprehensive anti-malware
software and learn how to use its features. A 'comprehensive' solution
scans for all types of malicious software in the background, on demand
and on schedule.

For now try scanning your system with /several/ of the better online
scanners, such as:
Kaspersky Antivirus (http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanner)
Panda ActiveScan (http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan)

Download HijackThis from www.trendsecure.com. Run it, save a log, and
post the log at one of the many sites that support HJT, such as
spywarewarrior.com, bleepingcomputer.com, and temerc.com -- but not
here. Within a day, sometimes within an hour, you'll have one-on-one
step-by-step advice from a security expert on cleaning up any
infestations—or you'll have a clean bill of health from the volunteer
expert.

Even the best detection and removal software can't fix every malware
infection. If none of the above remove the infection, you may want to
show the computer to a professional.

---
Leonard Grey
Errare Humanum Est