sending a web page in IE6

Lando

sending a web page in IE6
My first post not sure if my last question got posted

I can't send a web page by email. I have outlook express set as the default
email and it is selected in programs in internet options in tools from the
menu - not sure what to do

any help apppreciated

thank you
Don Varnau

Re: sending a web page in IE6
Hi,
See:
http://www.insideoe.com/faqs/why.htm#reregOE

Don
[MS MVP- IE]

"Lando" <Lando@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My first post not sure if my last question got posted
>
> I can't send a web page by email. I have outlook express set as the

default
> email and it is selected in programs in internet options in tools from the
> menu - not sure what to do
>
> any help apppreciated
>
> thank you

Lando

Re: sending a web page in IE6
Thanks for your reply

I've done what has been suggested, but when I try and send the page, I get
ano ther dialogue box appear that directs me to Microsoft Outlook. I don't
want to use Outlook because I don't have it set as my email program. I would
like to be rid of this dialogue box and go directly to Outlook Express

I have checked my menus and I definitely have OE set as my default email
program

Thank you

--
Lando

"Don Varnau" wrote:

> Hi,
> See:
> http://www.insideoe.com/faqs/why.htm#reregOE
>
> Don
> [MS MVP- IE]
>
> "Lando" <Lando@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > My first post not sure if my last question got posted
> >
> > I can't send a web page by email. I have outlook express set as the

> default
> > email and it is selected in programs in internet options in tools from the
> > menu - not sure what to do
> >
> > any help apppreciated
> >
> > thank you

Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM

Re: sending a web page in IE6
Messaging mail dialog on clicking the "Reply" link
Description of the Fixmapi.exe Tool Included with Internet Explorer 5
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/228457

"Send To" and E-mail Links Do Not Work Using Outlook Express as Default
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306098

> Thanks for your reply
>
> I've done what has been suggested, but when I try and send the page, I get
> ano ther dialogue box appear that directs me to Microsoft Outlook. I don't
> want to use Outlook because I don't have it set as my email program. I
> would
> like to be rid of this dialogue box and go directly to Outlook Express
>
> I have checked my menus and I definitely have OE set as my default email
> program
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> Lando
>

> "Don Varnau" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> See:
>> http://www.insideoe.com/faqs/why.htm#reregOE
>>
>> Don
>> [MS MVP- IE]
>>
>> "Lando" <Lando@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > My first post not sure if my last question got posted
>> >
>> > I can't send a web page by email. I have outlook express set as the

>> default
>> > email and it is selected in programs in internet options in tools from
>> > the
>> > menu - not sure what to do

Don Varnau

Re: sending a web page in IE6
Hi,
I just noticed that http://www.insideoe.com/faqs/why.htm#reregOE doesn't
lead directly to the information I wanted to reference. The target is off by
a paragraph.

You ran this command?
"C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /reg