IE7 - Yahoo - Weather

Schmooie

IE7 - Yahoo - Weather
When I click IE7 it is set to go to Yahoo.com. For months now it will not
hold my local weather/temp. I need to reset my zip code every time I sign on
because it will not hold it. The only other problem that I know of is that
my daughter can't get from msn.com to Hotmail sign in (she get a blank page).
A CA Security technician has helped me set different choices in my firewall
but it has not helped. As I have full service from Dell they uninstalled and
then reinstalled Microsoft Windows XP Professional, IE7 and Java and that
didn't help. The Dell technician spent almost 3 hours trying to fix the
problem. He then installed Mozilla Firefox and believe it or not FIREFOX
WORKS . . it holds the weather on Yahoo and I can get from msn.com to
Hotmail sign in page. WHY CAN'T I DO THIS USING IE7? Hope someone can help.

Leonard Grey

Re: IE7 - Yahoo - Weather
Are you allowing Internet Explorer to save cookies (and is your security
software allowing you to save cookies?)

Have you asked Yahoo for advice?

I have a feeling there's more to this story. For example, Windows XP
can't be uninstalled. To remove Windows you need to completely erase
your hard disk--would you do this because your computer doesn't remember
your local weather?
---
Leonard Grey
Errare Humanum Est