Cannot Open/Save PDF in IE7

thellama

Cannot Open/Save PDF in IE7
I am on a secure site trying to view a pdf document in IE7. When I click on
the link to view the document I am asked if I want to Open or Save it,
regardless of which one I select IE begins downloading the file forever and
it never finishes.
Allan

Re: Cannot Open/Save PDF in IE7

"thellama" <thellama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am on a secure site trying to view a pdf document in IE7. When I click
>on
> the link to view the document I am asked if I want to Open or Save it,
> regardless of which one I select IE begins downloading the file forever
> and
> it never finishes.

Try updating to Adobe Reader 9.0 if you have not already done so.
http://www.adobe.com

--
Allan

thellama

Re: Cannot Open/Save PDF in IE7
I will try this but the website states that Adobe Reader 7.0 or higher will
work. I have Adobe Reader 8.0 installed.

>"Allan" wrote:
>
> Try updating to Adobe Reader 9.0 if you have not already done so.
> http://www.adobe.com
>
> --
> Allan
>

> "thellama" <thellama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I am on a secure site trying to view a pdf document in IE7. When I click
> > on
> > the link to view the document I am asked if I want to Open or Save it,
> > regardless of which one I select IE begins downloading the file forever
> > and
> > it never finishes.

thellama

Re: Cannot Open/Save PDF in IE7
I've installed Acrobat Reader 9.0 which has solved the problem some of the
time but not all of the time. It still causes an issue off and on.

> I've installed Acrobat Reader 9.0 which has solved the problem some of the
> time but not all of the time. It still causes an issue off and on.
>
> "thellama" wrote:
>
>> I will try this but the website states that Adobe Reader 7.0 or higher
>> will
>> work. I have Adobe Reader 8.0 installed.
>>
>> >"Allan" wrote:
>> >
>> > Try updating to Adobe Reader 9.0 if you have not already done so.
>> > http://www.adobe.com
>> >
>> > --
>> > Allan
>> >

>> > "thellama" <thellama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

For more help you can post in Adobe forums. You have to register first in
order to be able to post:
http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.ee6b2e6/ .