feeds quit updating

mrhangster

feeds quit updating
I've got ie7 xp home service pack3 and WLM. Got about a hundred feeds
loaded in ie7. All of sudden they quit updating in ie7 automatically.
(therefore they won't update in WLM). Been working great all summer and now
boom nothing updating in ie7. How I can this happening again? Sure like
the feeds.
Actually in about over a year now this has happened 3-times.

Thankyou for any help and /or suggestions.

Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM

Re: feeds quit updating
"mrhangster" <hangsters@charter.net> wrote in message
> I've got ie7 xp home service pack3 and WLM. Got about a hundred feeds
> loaded in ie7. All of sudden they quit updating in ie7 automatically.
> (therefore they won't update in WLM). Been working great all summer and
> now boom nothing updating in ie7. How I can this happening again? Sure
> like the feeds.
> Actually in about over a year now this has happened 3-times.
>
> Thankyou for any help and /or suggestions.

The proper newsgroup for WLM is microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

--
Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM
Do not reply with email

Robert Aldwinckle

Re: feeds quit updating

"mrhangster" <hangsters@charter.net> wrote in message news:3BD824F9-3C3F-4C11-897A-562676FFED74@microsoft.com...
> I've got ie7 xp home service pack3 and WLM. Got about a hundred feeds
> loaded in ie7. All of sudden they quit updating in ie7 automatically.
> (therefore they won't update in WLM). Been working great all summer and now
> boom nothing updating in ie7.

> How I can this happening again?

Remove the last one you added? Do the others start updating then?
If so, you could assume that you have reached some obscure implementation
limit.

Also, if you are using a complicated arrangement of nested folders
to orgnaize your feeds, perhaps you should think about simplifying it?

> Sure like the feeds.
> Actually in about over a year now this has happened 3-times.
>
> Thankyou for any help and /or suggestions.

Hangman

Re: feeds quit updating

> "mrhangster" <hangsters@charter.net> wrote in message
>> I've got ie7 xp home service pack3 and WLM. Got about a hundred feeds
>> loaded in ie7. All of sudden they quit updating in ie7 automatically.
>> (therefore they won't update in WLM). Been working great all summer and
>> now
>> boom nothing updating in ie7.

>> How I can this happening again?

> Remove the last one you added? Do the others start updating then?
> If so, you could assume that you have reached some obscure implementation
> limit.
>
> Also, if you are using a complicated arrangement of nested folders
> to orgnaize your feeds, perhaps you should think about simplifying it?
>

>> Sure like the feeds.
>> Actually in about over a year now this has happened 3-times.
>>
>> Thankyou for any help and /or suggestions.

Thankyou Robert for the come back. I have 172 feeds. I'm looking at what
you suggest. Maybe I'll delete a few. It is odd that I can open IE7 and
click on each feed and it will update in IE7 and appear in WLM. Just can't
see them update automatically in either.

Thanks again--