Download Manager

Frederick

Download Manager
I hope the IE team is reading this and I hope that someone from the IE team
will respond my comment. I appreciate of what the IE team has been doing over
the last few years, which is recommiting the development of IE and continuing
to update the browser. And for the past 4 years, you've brought many features
that were most requested by the customers such as Pop-up Blocker and Tabbed
Browser that before were availible for so long in other browsers and were
still not availible in IE at that time. But there is still one most requested
feature that all of the customers have been waiting for so many years to be a
feature in IE, which is Download Manager. It allows you to easily manage,
pause and resume downloads. The Download Manager has become the most popular
feature in other competitive browsers. It has been a feature for so long in
other browsers and still you haven't delivered it yet. I have been waiting
for about 3 years to see this feature availible on IE and I thought that it
will be availible in IE 6 and even availible in IE 8 Beta, but no, it's still
not availible, which is pretty disappointing. I wish to know why, cause I
don't know exactly why and I even wish to know if you are working for this
feature. Please let us know. But if you still haven't worked on this feature
yet, please work on this feature and add it on the final release of IE 8,
because we can't wait for so long now, I'm even beginning to lose my patience
now, others might be too or have already lost it. I have been loyal to IE for
so long and I never going to switch for other browsers, but this makes me
feel to switch to other browers, which I didn't right now cause I'm a patient
guy and I still like IE. There are even some others who used to be loyal to
IE and because this feature is not availible yet, they've switched to other
browsers, cause they lost patience, which is not right. I know that Microsoft
listen carefully to the customers and I hope this time, you will listen about
this and take it more seriously. Thanks.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Re: Download Manager
The IE team has repeatedly said that IE8 will not include a Download Manager
and I think it's safe to presume that IE7 never will either.
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/