Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Golmine 6.5 email, IE7 not compatable??

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-27-2008
REmaxGreg
 

Posts: n/a
Golmine 6.5 email, IE7 not compatable??
I've used Goldmine for years. I'm guessing a setting in IE7 is screwing up
the viewing of my email. Imbedded pics (frames??) are not showing up. The
actual file names are showing up within the email, but it makes it tough to
read and I feel I'm missing something.

I have Goldmine on a laptop with IE6 and it still works fine.

Please advise. I've checked all my settings 2-3 times and am still confused.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-27-2008
Donald Anadell
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Golmine 6.5 email, IE7 not compatable??

"REmaxGreg" <REmaxGreg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:27B4274A-B4AF-4E6E-9DE2-4161FA29F9B1@microsoft.com...
> I've used Goldmine for years. I'm guessing a setting in IE7 is screwing
> up
> the viewing of my email. Imbedded pics (frames??) are not showing up.
> The
> actual file names are showing up within the email, but it makes it tough
> to
> read and I feel I'm missing something.
>
> I have Goldmine on a laptop with IE6 and it still works fine.
>


> Please advise.


http://www.wizard-systems.com/servic...port_news.html


Good luck,

Donald Anadell


>I've checked all my settings 2-3 times and am still confused.



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 10-27-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Golmine 6.5 email, IE7 not compatable??
GoldMine v6.70.61214 & higher is compatible with IE7:
http://www.wizard-systems.com/servic...port_news.html

Also see http://forums.frontrange.com/viewtopic.php?t=54982 and other
related posts in FrontRange Forums.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

REmaxGreg wrote:
> I've used Goldmine for years. I'm guessing a setting in IE7 is screwing
> up
> the viewing of my email. Imbedded pics (frames??) are not showing up.
> The
> actual file names are showing up within the email, but it makes it tough
> to
> read and I feel I'm missing something.
>
> I have Goldmine on a laptop with IE6 and it still works fine.
>
> Please advise. I've checked all my settings 2-3 times and am still
> confused.


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 10-28-2008
REmaxGreg
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Golmine 6.5 email, IE7 not compatable??
Thank you.

"Donald Anadell" wrote:

>
> "REmaxGreg" <REmaxGreg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:27B4274A-B4AF-4E6E-9DE2-4161FA29F9B1@microsoft.com...
> > I've used Goldmine for years. I'm guessing a setting in IE7 is screwing
> > up
> > the viewing of my email. Imbedded pics (frames??) are not showing up.
> > The
> > actual file names are showing up within the email, but it makes it tough
> > to
> > read and I feel I'm missing something.
> >
> > I have Goldmine on a laptop with IE6 and it still works fine.
> >

>
> > Please advise.

>
> http://www.wizard-systems.com/servic...port_news.html
>
>
> Good luck,
>
> Donald Anadell
>
>
> >I've checked all my settings 2-3 times and am still confused.

>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-28-2008
REmaxGreg
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Golmine 6.5 email, IE7 not compatable??
Thank you.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> GoldMine v6.70.61214 & higher is compatible with IE7:
> http://www.wizard-systems.com/servic...port_news.html
>
> Also see http://forums.frontrange.com/viewtopic.php?t=54982 and other
> related posts in FrontRange Forums.
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
> REmaxGreg wrote:
> > I've used Goldmine for years. I'm guessing a setting in IE7 is screwing
> > up
> > the viewing of my email. Imbedded pics (frames??) are not showing up.
> > The
> > actual file names are showing up within the email, but it makes it tough
> > to
> > read and I feel I'm missing something.
> >
> > I have Goldmine on a laptop with IE6 and it still works fine.
> >
> > Please advise. I've checked all my settings 2-3 times and am still
> > confused.

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 10-28-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Golmine 6.5 email, IE7 not compatable??
YW

REmaxGreg wrote:
> Thank you.
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
>> GoldMine v6.70.61214 & higher is compatible with IE7:
>> http://www.wizard-systems.com/servic...port_news.html
>>
>> Also see http://forums.frontrange.com/viewtopic.php?t=54982 and other
>> related posts in FrontRange Forums.
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
>> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
>> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>>
>> REmaxGreg wrote:
>>> I've used Goldmine for years. I'm guessing a setting in IE7 is screwing
>>> up
>>> the viewing of my email. Imbedded pics (frames??) are not showing up.
>>> The
>>> actual file names are showing up within the email, but it makes it tough
>>> to
>>> read and I feel I'm missing something.
>>>
>>> I have Goldmine on a laptop with IE6 and it still works fine.
>>>
>>> Please advise. I've checked all my settings 2-3 times and am still
>>> confused.


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What Email Company Should I use So It is compatable with vista mail Neverhavemoney microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 8 10-26-2008 03:16
64 bit compatable Bob microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 5 06-05-2008 22:34
Vista Compatable Bill microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 12-11-2007 22:22
compatable software Leonard F Kiesling microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 3 03-01-2007 03:09
Software Sites Using Vista Compatable Logo That Is Not Compatable! =?Utf-8?B?YmlncmljaA==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 8 03-01-2007 02:28




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:04.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120