Can't Download Attachments From Yahoo Mail

Lloyd

Can't Download Attachments From Yahoo Mail
About 2 weeks, ago, I started having problems trying to download attachments
of any type from Yahoo Mail. I click-on the attachment & Yahoo runs the
virus scan okay, then when I click-on Download Attachment is takes my to
another screen that states: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

I am running MS Vista loaded with MS Office 2003 programs on my Gateway PC.
I was running IE7 when the problem first started and then upgraded to the IE8
Beta thinking that might correct the issue. I also upgraded to Adobe Reader
9 recently. I also tried restoring my system back several weeks, but that
did not help either. I have been working with Yahoo staff on the issue, but
everything they recommended I tried and still not able to download
attachments. Does anyone from this group have any suggestions?
FLT

RE: Can't Download Attachments From Yahoo Mail
This will not be of any help with IE7, but I started having the same problem
on other websites about the same time, and tried all of the Help solutions to
no avail. Can't download from Tnris (Texas Gis Data agency) and others.
However, the download works just fine with Mozilla. This is about all I use
it for. Free download.
FLT