Re: I.E7 Displaying some sites as mixed

[Crossposted to IE General]

Are you referring to http://abc.go.com/ at all times or a mix of other
pages?

abc.go.com is "rich" in Flash content, which might explain it...depending on
your IE settings and the security software you have installed (e.g.,
anti-virus; anti-spyware; third-party firewall).

....as well as whether the page-in-question has, in fact, fully loaded.
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

WyattErp wrote:
> I am using XP Home SP3.
> Sorry for the mulitple post.
>
>> Correction that would displayed as "unknown zone mixed"
>>
>>> As an example, ABC.com displays Internet on one visit and on the next
>>> visit is displays as mixed.This occurs randomly on visits and is not
>>> limited to this particular site. I had these sites in the internet zone
>>> and made no changes that I know of.
>>> Is this a risk?What does this mean?

WyattErp

Re: I.E7 Displaying some sites as mixed
Now that I think about it only the sites like that ie Fox.com, CBS.com and my
Home page Att.Yahoo.com. have this issue. On sites that have no Flash, such
as this M.S site, the issue does not occur.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> [Crossposted to IE General]
>
> Are you referring to http://abc.go.com/ at all times or a mix of other
> pages?
>
> abc.go.com is "rich" in Flash content, which might explain it...depending on
> your IE settings and the security software you have installed (e.g.,
> anti-virus; anti-spyware; third-party firewall).
>
> ....as well as whether the page-in-question has, in fact, fully loaded.
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
> WyattErp wrote:
> > I am using XP Home SP3.
> > Sorry for the mulitple post.
> >
> >> Correction that would displayed as "unknown zone mixed"

Re: I.E7 Displaying some sites as mixed
What Flash Player version is installed? Do Flash files work properly on
these pages?

WyattErp wrote:
> Now that I think about it only the sites like that ie Fox.com, CBS.com and
> my Home page Att.Yahoo.com. have this issue. On sites that have no Flash,
> such as this M.S site, the issue does not occur.
>

> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
>> [Crossposted to IE General]
>>
>> Are you referring to http://abc.go.com/ at all times or a mix of other
>> pages?
>>
>> abc.go.com is "rich" in Flash content, which might explain it...depending
>> on your IE settings and the security software you have installed (e.g.,
>> anti-virus; anti-spyware; third-party firewall).
>>
>> ....as well as whether the page-in-question has, in fact, fully loaded.
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
>> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>>
>> WyattErp wrote:
>>> I am using XP Home SP3.
>>> Sorry for the mulitple post.

WyattErp

Re: I.E7 Displaying some sites as mixed
I have the newest Flash and yes the files work but take some time to load
when I first open the page.Seems like the Phishing Filter takes a long time
to do what it does.Maybe this has something to do with it?

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> What Flash Player version is installed? Do Flash files work properly on
> these pages?
>
> WyattErp wrote:
> > Now that I think about it only the sites like that ie Fox.com, CBS.com and
> > my Home page Att.Yahoo.com. have this issue. On sites that have no Flash,
> > such as this M.S site, the issue does not occur.
> >

> > "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
> >
> >> [Crossposted to IE General]
> >>
> >> Are you referring to http://abc.go.com/ at all times or a mix of other
> >> pages?
> >>
> >> abc.go.com is "rich" in Flash content, which might explain it...depending
> >> on your IE settings and the security software you have installed (e.g.,
> >> anti-virus; anti-spyware; third-party firewall).
> >>
> >> ....as well as whether the page-in-question has, in fact, fully loaded.
> >> --
> >> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> >> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Robert Aldwinckle

"WyattErp" <WyattErp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA2B8B50-83B2-4A2F-8A41-F4AE429C7C4B@microsoft.com...
> Now that I think about it only the sites like that ie Fox.com, CBS.com and my
> Home page Att.Yahoo.com. have this issue.

Ignoring the Flash factor, the common factor that I see
with all three examples is host ad.doubleclick.net
Are you blocking ads? ; }

---

"Robert Aldwinckle" wrote:

> "WyattErp" <WyattErp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA2B8B50-83B2-4A2F-8A41-F4AE429C7C4B@microsoft.com...
> > Now that I think about it only the sites like that ie Fox.com, CBS.com and my
> > Home page Att.Yahoo.com. have this issue.

> Ignoring the Flash factor, the common factor that I see
> with all three examples is host ad.doubleclick.net
> Are you blocking ads? ; }
>
> Yes I am. Some from SpywareBlaster and Spybot S&D.
> ---
>

> > On sites that have no Flash, such
> > as this M.S site, the issue does not occur.
> >

> > "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
> >
> >> [Crossposted to IE General]
> >>
> >> Are you referring to http://abc.go.com/ at all times or a mix of other
> >> pages?
> >>
> >> abc.go.com is "rich" in Flash content, which might explain it...depending on
> >> your IE settings and the security software you have installed (e.g.,
> >> anti-virus; anti-spyware; third-party firewall).
> >>
> >> ....as well as whether the page-in-question has, in fact, fully loaded.
> >> --
> >> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> >> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

WyattErp

Re: I.E7 Displaying some sites as mixed
I resolved this issue.Thank you for helping.