Gave we gone to the French language before we collapsed?

*Laughingstar*

Gave we gone to the French language before we collapsed?
Just let me know.

Bruce Hagen

Re: Gave we gone to the French language before we collapsed?
Huh?
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

"*Laughingstar*" <tiredofthis@nospam.att.com> wrote in message
> Just let me know.

*Laughingstar*

Re: have we gone to the French language before we collapsed?
Bruce Hagen wrote:
> Huh?

Last 6 threads were all in French . . . so wondering about the solvency of
the USA, so went our language???

> "*Laughingstar*" <tiredofthis@nospam.att.com> wrote in message
>> Just let me know.
>>
>> --
>> They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
>> safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin

Bruce Hagen

Re: have we gone to the French language before we collapsed?
I'm not seeing any threads in French here.
--

> Bruce Hagen wrote:
>> Huh?

> Last 6 threads were all in French . . . so wondering about the solvency of
> the USA, so went our language???
>

>> "*Laughingstar*" <tiredofthis@nospam.att.com> wrote in message
>>> Just let me know.
>>>
>>> --
>>> They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
>>> safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin

*Laughingstar*

Re: have we gone to the French language before we collapsed?
ohh my .... all the last ones that came in on my OE were in French!!! HELP

Bruce Hagen wrote:
> I'm not seeing any threads in French here.
>
> "*Laughingstar*" <tiredofthis@nospam.att.com> wrote in message
>> Bruce Hagen wrote:
>>> Huh?

>> Last 6 threads were all in French . . . so wondering about the
>> solvency of the USA, so went our language???

C A Upsdell

*Laughingstar* wrote:
> Bruce Hagen wrote:
>> Huh?

> Last 6 threads were all in French . . . so wondering about the solvency of
> the USA, so went our language???

Da, tovarich.
*Laughingstar*

Re: have we gone to the French language before we collapsed?
:-(

C A Upsdell" <""cupsdell\"@nospam@upsdell.com wrote:
> *Laughingstar* wrote:
>> Bruce Hagen wrote:
>>> Huh?

>> Last 6 threads were all in French . . . so wondering about the
>> solvency of the USA, so went our language???

> Da, tovarich.

*Laughingstar*

Re: have we gone to the French language before we collapsed?
translate, please

s'est vous plais ??? (I try)

C A Upsdell" <""cupsdell\"@nospam@upsdell.com wrote:
> *Laughingstar* wrote:
>> Bruce Hagen wrote:
>>> Huh?

>> Last 6 threads were all in French . . . so wondering about the
>> solvency of the USA, so went our language???

> Da, tovarich.

Re: Gave we gone to the French language before we collapsed?
You're reading replies to a thread where the OP (original poster) posted in
French to the English-language IE General
(microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general) newsgroup. I forwarded her post
to the French-language IE newsgroup (microsoft.public.fr.ie7) via crosspost.
Now you're reading replies to her thread that have been crossposted to both
newsgroups.

cf.
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...1-45e6041604ab
--