Image Blur in IE7-Windows Vista

Vinoth

Image Blur in IE7-Windows Vista
I am using HP notebook, I have Windows vista home edition and using IE 7 for
last 2 years.
Current dpi setting is 96 only.

Only for last few days i am getting problem in IE that wheneve i browse the
images are blurred and not clear always.
How to fix this problem. Can someone help on this.

williamtell

RE: Image Blur in IE7-Windows Vista
A suggestion, Click Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab > Scroll to
Multimedia > Tick Always use Clear Type for HTML.

Good luck!
--
WT

"Vinoth" wrote:

> I am using HP notebook, I have Windows vista home edition and using IE 7 for
> last 2 years.
> Current dpi setting is 96 only.
>
> Only for last few days i am getting problem in IE that wheneve i browse the
> images are blurred and not clear always.
> How to fix this problem. Can someone help on this.

Don Varnau

Re: Image Blur in IE7-Windows Vista
Hi,
If you right-click an image, is there an option to "Show full quality" or
something similar? If so, you're running an accelerator program. These speed
up display of webpages at the expense of image quality. This accelerator is
probably a part of your ISP's software or it might be a separate program.
Find it and disable it. The Help pages at your ISP's website may provide
instructions for disabling or reconfiguring the accelerator.

Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE]

"Vinoth" <Vinoth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am using HP notebook, I have Windows vista home edition and using IE 7

for
> last 2 years.
> Current dpi setting is 96 only.
>
> Only for last few days i am getting problem in IE that wheneve i browse

the
> images are blurred and not clear always.
> How to fix this problem. Can someone help on this.

Vinoth

Re: Image Blur in IE7-Windows Vista
Hi Don and william,

thanks for your response, however it has not resolved the problem.
I tried the option of changing the IE , multimedia setting, it doesnot work
even after restart.

by the way there is no option for me when i right click the image such as
"show full quality".

Is there any other way to fix it up,
it would be great help if someone gives me the fix for this.

Thanks,
Vinoth