RE: Adobe PDF Printer problem with IE7's Protected Mode

Shahed, Bangladesh

RE: Adobe PDF Printer problem with IE7's Protected Mode
I am facing the same problem still and I have seen that its not only from IE
but printing from any application using "Adobe pdf" printer gives the same
error message. The problem I think lies in between Adobe Acrobat Professional
v8 and Vista, is there any conflict between them? I have pre-installed Vista
PC and I installed Adobe later obviously.
Any solutions appreciated.