unwanted tabs

sulitas

unwanted tabs
Hi,
I have Vista with Internet Explorer 7.
The problem is when I surf the web and do a click on a link (button etc.) a
new unwanted tab is opening (containing web pages) simultaneously with the
web page that I'm interested in.
I tried to stop it and install antivirus, firewall, blocking pop-ups,
blocking sites but it doesn't work.Even I reported those sites with report
phising system.
This problem is very annoying ...
Do you have a solution for it?
Thank you very much
Leonard Grey

Re: unwanted tabs
You need to remove the malware that has infected your computer.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare Humanum Est

sulitas wrote:
> Hi,
> I have Vista with Internet Explorer 7.
> The problem is when I surf the web and do a click on a link (button etc.) a
> new unwanted tab is opening (containing web pages) simultaneously with the
> web page that I'm interested in.
> I tried to stop it and install antivirus, firewall, blocking pop-ups,
> blocking sites but it doesn't work.Even I reported those sites with report
> phising system.
> This problem is very annoying ...
> Do you have a solution for it?
> Thank you very much

Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM

Re: unwanted tabs
"sulitas" <sulitas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have Vista with Internet Explorer 7.
> The problem is when I surf the web and do a click on a link (button etc.)
> new unwanted tab is opening (containing web pages) simultaneously with the
> web page that I'm interested in.
> I tried to stop it and install antivirus, firewall, blocking pop-ups,
> blocking sites but it doesn't work.Even I reported those sites with report
> phising system.
> This problem is very annoying ...
> Do you have a solution for it?
> Thank you very much

Do a thorough check for malware, following all of the steps at one of these
Web pages, including HijackThis.
Help with malware:
All MS-MVP Sites.
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315

So How Did I Get Infected Anyway?
whose ads for malware don't identify the malware as such and try to convince
you that you owe it to the author. See also:
of.

--
Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM
Do not reply with email

sulitas

Re: unwanted tabs
THANK YOU
it seems that this nasty problem dissaperead for now