Browser screen size

PhredBear

Browser screen size
I am having a problem re-sizing IE 7. I had it set at almost maximized with
just a small gap around the edge. This morning I grabbed the edge with my
mouse and re-sized it a bit so that I could see another file underneath. Now
I can't get it to the right size again. I have tried resizing it and closing
it with 'exit' in the file menu but that didn't work. When I click on the IE
Icon for a balnk page, it is the correct size but when I click on any of my
short cuts they are all the same small size which I created this morning.
The strange thing is that if I open a new site in IE from scratch, at the
full size, and create a short cut, when I fire it up from the short cut, it
is the small size.

The only thing different is that I had two windows updates last night which
I didn't know about until I switched off and they started to load. I wonder
if that has trashed something.

Any ideas?

--
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Leonard Grey

Re: Browser screen size
Internet Explorer opens to the size of the most recently closed IE Window.

Nonetheless, since website developers can specify window sizes, you will
find yourself frequently resizing IE windows to your chosen size.

Personally, I don't bother.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare Humanum Est

PhredBear wrote:
> I am having a problem re-sizing IE 7. I had it set at almost maximized with
> just a small gap around the edge. This morning I grabbed the edge with my
> mouse and re-sized it a bit so that I could see another file underneath. Now
> I can't get it to the right size again. I have tried resizing it and closing
> it with 'exit' in the file menu but that didn't work. When I click on the IE
> Icon for a balnk page, it is the correct size but when I click on any of my
> short cuts they are all the same small size which I created this morning.
> The strange thing is that if I open a new site in IE from scratch, at the
> full size, and create a short cut, when I fire it up from the short cut, it
> is the small size.
>
> The only thing different is that I had two windows updates last night which
> I didn't know about until I switched off and they started to load. I wonder
> if that has trashed something.
>
> Any ideas?

PhredBear

Re: Browser screen size
I'm afraid you are talking a load of b****cks
I have discovered that, with one window open, you click the task bar, select
windows,tile,vertical and click file, exit that will do the trick admirably.

Have a nice day