Organize Favorites IE 8 beta 2

Steve

Organize Favorites IE 8 beta 2
It is hard to move many favorites into a new folder at the same time. You
need to click "move" from the Organize Favorites window to move one at a time
which takes forever if you have a lot of favorites.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Bruce Hagen

Re: Organize Favorites IE 8 beta 2
IE8 Beta Newsgroups.

In Your Newsreader:

In The Web Interface:

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express
Imperial Beach, CA

> It is hard to move many favorites into a new folder at the same time. You
> need to click "move" from the Organize Favorites window to move one at a
> time
> which takes forever if you have a lot of favorites.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM

Re: Organize Favorites IE 8 beta 2
> It is hard to move many favorites into a new folder at the same time. You
> need to click "move" from the Organize Favorites window to move one at a
> time
> which takes forever if you have a lot of favorites.

Use Windows Explorer for any serious editing of the Internet Explorer
Favorites.

--
Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM
Do not reply with email

Tom

RE: Organize Favorites IE 8 beta 2
Microsoft needs to address an easier way (user friendly) of organizing the
favorites, by allowing the user full control, and be able to select more than
1 url favorite to organize or move at once. Also, when you try to organize
favorites by alphebetical order, or by placing folders at top of list, it
defaults back into the original position as if the date added overwrites the
custom positioning of the url shortcuts in favorites dropdown.

I also have a problem with the "star" icons not working on the toolbar. I
have to access favorites through the file/edit/view/favorites/tools/help
bar.....