Napster error- cant access Napster

jennie

Napster error- cant access Napster
I feel like I am going mad with this! I cannot acess my Npaster account.

Its all paid up in advance, but every time I try to get onto Napster, I get
a message reading
"We are unable to access your track information. Please start Napster again.
If you continue to get this message, please restart your computer."

Believe me, I have tried everything;
Quit napster, reload, same message.
Restart computer, re-try Napster, same message.

The ONLY way I can access Napster is to reload it from scratch- that is to
go onto the site and re download the whole thing. But this means I loose
every one of my tracks. I have to then search for them again when I want to
reload them to my MP3. Its a nightmare. I have 500 plus track. Insane
nightmare!

I have contacted Napster, both seemed to pretty much do what I had done but
in dirrerent ways, basicly, the result from weither person I spoke to wiped
my Napster music file clean. Each said it should be fine now. Its not.

What I can't work out is that it was working fine- from Feb this year. Then
I thought I would try Internet-Explorer 8 (not compatable with Napster) so I
went back to I.E.7, but the result was this error message every single time,
and an empty Napster account every single time. I am using Vista (and have
been al along) if thats any help.

Has anyone had anything similar? and more importatnly, has anyone found a
solution/got any ideas??!
Leonard Grey

Re: Napster error- cant access Napster
Don't install beta software.

"How to use Reset Internet Explorer Settings (RIES)"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737
---
Leonard Grey
Errare Humanum Est

jennie wrote:
> I feel like I am going mad with this! I cannot acess my Npaster account.
>
> Its all paid up in advance, but every time I try to get onto Napster, I get
> a message reading
> "We are unable to access your track information. Please start Napster again.
> If you continue to get this message, please restart your computer."
>
> Believe me, I have tried everything;
> Quit napster, reload, same message.
> Restart computer, re-try Napster, same message.
>
> The ONLY way I can access Napster is to reload it from scratch- that is to
> go onto the site and re download the whole thing. But this means I loose
> every one of my tracks. I have to then search for them again when I want to
> reload them to my MP3. Its a nightmare. I have 500 plus track. Insane
> nightmare!
>
> I have contacted Napster, both seemed to pretty much do what I had done but
> in dirrerent ways, basicly, the result from weither person I spoke to wiped
> my Napster music file clean. Each said it should be fine now. Its not.
>
> What I can't work out is that it was working fine- from Feb this year. Then
> I thought I would try Internet-Explorer 8 (not compatable with Napster) so I
> went back to I.E.7, but the result was this error message every single time,
> and an empty Napster account every single time. I am using Vista (and have
> been al along) if thats any help.
>
> Has anyone had anything similar? and more importatnly, has anyone found a
> solution/got any ideas??!

Eric in Arizona

Re: Napster error- cant access Napster
Yes, I am having the same exact problem...

And reseting my browser just blew out all my IE setttings that have
absolutly nothing to do with the Napster problem...