Viewing Favorites in IE 7.0

Bob S

Viewing Favorites in IE 7.0
I have used the feature of View Favorites within IE for years. I leave it
up most of the time. I have organized my MANY favorites into folders. In
the last couple of days something has changed. None of my favorites folders
show up on the left side of the screen, and some of the individual sites
also do not show up. When I click Favorites/Organize favorites, all of them
show up there. But they do not show up on the left side of the screen as I
am browsing. How can I fix this?

Robert Aldwinckle

Re: Viewing Favorites in IE 7.0

"Bob S" <BobS@nospam.com> wrote in message news:urxwRn5MJHA.2348@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>I have used the feature of View Favorites within IE for years. I leave it up most of the time. I have organized my MANY favorites
>into folders.

> In the last couple of days something has changed. None of my favorites folders show up on the left side of the screen, and some
> of the individual sites also do not show up.

All would suggest that you have Personalized Favorites enabled.
(Checkbox in Advanced, Browsing section.)

> When I click Favorites/Organize favorites, all of them show up there. But they do not show up on the left side of the screen as I
> am browsing. How can I fix this?

williamtell

Re: Viewing Favorites in IE 7.0
Suggestion, have you pinned favorites?
--
WT

"Robert Aldwinckle" wrote:

> "Bob S" <BobS@nospam.com> wrote in message news:urxwRn5MJHA.2348@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> >I have used the feature of View Favorites within IE for years. I leave it up most of the time. I have organized my MANY favorites
> >into folders.

> > In the last couple of days something has changed. None of my favorites folders show up on the left side of the screen, and some
> > of the individual sites also do not show up.

> All would suggest that you have Personalized Favorites enabled.
> (Checkbox in Advanced, Browsing section.)
>

> > When I click Favorites/Organize favorites, all of them show up there. But they do not show up on the left side of the screen as I
> > am browsing. How can I fix this?

Bob S

Re: Viewing Favorites in IE 7.0
I just enabled Personalized Favorites Folders, closed all instances of IE
and reloaded IE. Still I do not have my folders viewable.

> "Bob S" <BobS@nospam.com> wrote in message
>>I have used the feature of View Favorites within IE for years. I leave it
>>up most of the time. I have organized my MANY favorites into folders.

>> In the last couple of days something has changed. None of my favorites
>> folders show up on the left side of the screen, and some of the
>> individual sites also do not show up.

> All would suggest that you have Personalized Favorites enabled.
> (Checkbox in Advanced, Browsing section.)
>

>> When I click Favorites/Organize favorites, all of them show up there.
>> But they do not show up on the left side of the screen as I am browsing.
>> How can I fix this?

Bob S

Re: Viewing Favorites in IE 7.0
Yes, I do have my favorites pinned but still no folders.