red everywhere on IE7

aaron

red everywhere on IE7
alot of pages have red backgrounds when using IE7. does anyone know why this
is doing it? and its not red X. thanks
nass

RE: red everywhere on IE7

"aaron" wrote:

> alot of pages have red backgrounds when using IE7. does anyone know why this
> is doing it? and its not red X. thanks

Have a look at this thread:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...=en-us&m=1&p=1

HTH,
nass
---
http://www.nasstec.co.uk

Lenie

Re: red everywhere on IE7
ummm, the poster did say it wasn't red x's this article is about red x's..I
am also having the same problem as the poster.

Lenie
"nass" <nass@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "aaron" wrote:
>
>> alot of pages have red backgrounds when using IE7. does anyone know why
>> this
>> is doing it? and its not red X. thanks

> Have a look at this thread:
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...=en-us&m=1&p=1
>
> HTH,
> nass
> ---
> http://www.nasstec.co.uk

nass

Re: red everywhere on IE7
Hmmmm...
Did you tried the solution? It may didn't work for Him/Her but it may work
for you!

"Lenie" wrote:

> ummm, the poster did say it wasn't red x's this article is about red x's..I
> am also having the same problem as the poster.
>
> Lenie
> "nass" <nass@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >

> > "aaron" wrote:
> >
> >> alot of pages have red backgrounds when using IE7. does anyone know why
> >> this
> >> is doing it? and its not red X. thanks

> > Have a look at this thread:
> > http://www.microsoft.com/communities...=en-us&m=1&p=1
> >
> > HTH,
> > nass
> > ---
> > http://www.nasstec.co.uk

Lenie

Re: red everywhere on IE7
ummm, yes I did, it doesn't help...

> Hmmmm...
> Did you tried the solution? It may didn't work for Him/Her but it may work
> for you!
>
> "Lenie" wrote:
>
>> ummm, the poster did say it wasn't red x's this article is about red
>> x's..I
>> am also having the same problem as the poster.
>>
>> Lenie
>> "nass" <nass@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>> > Have a look at this thread:
>> > http://www.microsoft.com/communities...=en-us&m=1&p=1
>> >
>> > HTH,
>> > nass
>> > ---
>> > http://www.nasstec.co.uk

nass

Re: red everywhere on IE7

Hi Lenie,
Can let me know your Firewall/Anti-virus arrangements please, and also your
Operating system version+SP? and if any new software/updates installed
recently.
HTH,
nass

"Lenie" wrote:

> ummm, yes I did, it doesn't help...
>
> Lenie
> "nass" <nass@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hmmmm...
> > Did you tried the solution? It may didn't work for Him/Her but it may work
> > for you!
> >
> > "Lenie" wrote:
> >
> >> ummm, the poster did say it wasn't red x's this article is about red
> >> x's..I
> >> am also having the same problem as the poster.
> >>
> >> Lenie

nass

Re: red everywhere on IE7

Pictures are not displayed on Web sites in Internet Explorer
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807

http://www.insideoe.com/faqs/why.htm#picblock
http://www.fjsmjs.com/IE/redx.htm
HTH,