Pop-up window porblem IE 7

joven

Pop-up window porblem IE 7
I have a problem in pop-up window. I used vbscript function to call the
pop-up window and an error on page is displayed "No Such Interface
supported". I always have this error when I use IE 7 but no error occured in
IE6. My alternative solution here is to convert the vbscript function to
javascript error and no error occured in IE7. My questions here is why I get
this error in IE 7 when I used vbscript to call the pop-up window? I only
have
an error on "pop-window" but in other pages where the vbscript function
is also used no error is occured. Is IE 7 not supporting the vbscript
on pop-windows? Hope you guys could help me. Thanks in advance...
--
joven bautista

Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM

Re: Pop-up window porblem IE 7
"joven" <joven_joven@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a problem in pop-up window. I used vbscript function to call the
> pop-up window and an error on page is displayed "No Such Interface
> supported". I always have this error when I use IE 7 but no error occured
> in
> IE6. My alternative solution here is to convert the vbscript function to
> javascript error and no error occured in IE7. My questions here is why I
> get
> this error in IE 7 when I used vbscript to call the pop-up window? I only
> have
> an error on "pop-window" but in other pages where the vbscript function
> is also used no error is occured. Is IE 7 not supporting the vbscript
> on pop-windows? Hope you guys could help me. Thanks in advance...
> --
> joven bautista

Is the popup blocker turned off?

--
Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM
Do not reply with email

joven

Re: Pop-up window porblem IE 7

--
joven bautista

"Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM" wrote:

> "joven" <joven_joven@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >I have a problem in pop-up window. I used vbscript function to call the
> > pop-up window and an error on page is displayed "No Such Interface
> > supported". I always have this error when I use IE 7 but no error occured
> > in
> > IE6. My alternative solution here is to convert the vbscript function to
> > javascript error and no error occured in IE7. My questions here is why I
> > get
> > this error in IE 7 when I used vbscript to call the pop-up window? I only
> > have
> > an error on "pop-window" but in other pages where the vbscript function
> > is also used no error is occured. Is IE 7 not supporting the vbscript
> > on pop-windows? Hope you guys could help me. Thanks in advance...
> > --
> > joven bautista
> >

> Is the popup blocker turned off?

I turned off all popup blocker but the problem still there.

> "Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM" wrote:
>
>> "joven" <joven_joven@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> >I have a problem in pop-up window. I used vbscript function to call the
>> > pop-up window and an error on page is displayed "No Such Interface
>> > supported". I always have this error when I use IE 7 but no error
>> > occured
>> > in
>> > IE6. My alternative solution here is to convert the vbscript function
>> > javascript error and no error occured in IE7. My questions here is why
>> > get
>> > this error in IE 7 when I used vbscript to call the pop-up window? I
>> > only
>> > have
>> > an error on "pop-window" but in other pages where the vbscript function
>> > is also used no error is occured. Is IE 7 not supporting the vbscript
>> > on pop-windows? Hope you guys could help me. Thanks in advance...

>> Is the popup blocker turned off?

> I turned off all popup blocker but the problem still there.

Disable any third party toolbars.

--
Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM
Do not reply with email

joven

Re: Pop-up window porblem IE 7

--
joven bautista

"Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM" wrote:

> "joven" <joven_joven@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM" wrote:
> >
> >> "joven" <joven_joven@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> Is the popup blocker turned off?

> > I turned off all popup blocker but the problem still there.

> Disable any third party toolbars.

I don't have any third party toolbars like google and/or yahoo toobars.