IE 7

RPVTA

IE 7
Visited websites display "need Flash Player or Javascript" these are loaded
but content will not display correctly. Example, You Tube view will not
display. I have tried everything!!
--
RE
Donald Anadell

Re: IE 7

"RPVTA" <RPVTA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Visited websites display "need Flash Player or Javascript" these are
> loaded
> but content will not display correctly. Example, You Tube view will not
> display.

>I have tried everything!!

Everything?

What version of Windows are you running?

If Windows XP, have you tried manually uninstalling and then manually
reinstalling the Flash Player?

1. Download the Flash Player Uninstaller utility and save it to your
Desktop:
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...ash_player.exe

2. Download the manual Flash Player Installer program from the following
Adobe link and save it to your Desktop:
http://www.macromedia.com/go/full_flashplayer_win_ie

3. Disconnect from the Internet and temporarily disable any Real Time
Antivirus software running in the background.

4. Run the Flash Player Uninstaller Utility from the Desktop to completely
remove Flash from your system.

5. Run the manual Flash Player Installer program from the Desktop to
install the latest version of the Flash Player to your system.

Windows Vista, if the above procedure does not resolve the issue then:
Connect to the Internet
Navigate to the following folder:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash
Rightclick on the following file in that folder and run it as Administrator:
"FlashUtil9f.exe"
Allow it to update the Flash Player

Good luck,

Donald Anadell

> --
> RE

lafinfrog

Re: IE 7
Thank you very very much, the instructions you gave here solved the problem
and my flashplayer and javascript are working normally again. I am going to
give the instructions to my office supervisor tomorrow so we can get back to
work

"Donald Anadell" wrote:

> Everything?
>
> What version of Windows are you running?
>
> If Windows XP, have you tried manually uninstalling and then manually
> reinstalling the Flash Player?
>
> 1. Download the Flash Player Uninstaller utility and save it to your
> Desktop:
> http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...ash_player.exe
>
> 2. Download the manual Flash Player Installer program from the following
> Adobe link and save it to your Desktop:
> http://www.macromedia.com/go/full_flashplayer_win_ie
>
> 3. Disconnect from the Internet and temporarily disable any Real Time
> Antivirus software running in the background.
>
> 4. Run the Flash Player Uninstaller Utility from the Desktop to completely
> remove Flash from your system.
>
> 5. Run the manual Flash Player Installer program from the Desktop to
> install the latest version of the Flash Player to your system.
>
> Windows Vista, if the above procedure does not resolve the issue then:
> Connect to the Internet
> Navigate to the following folder:
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash
> Rightclick on the following file in that folder and run it as Administrator:
> "FlashUtil9f.exe"
> Allow it to update the Flash Player
>
> Good luck,
>
> Donald Anadell
>

> > --
> > RE

Donald Anadell

Re: IE 7

"lafinfrog" <lafinfrog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thank you very very much, the instructions you gave here solved the
> problem
> and my flashplayer and javascript are working normally again. I am going
> give the instructions to my office supervisor tomorrow so we can get back
> work

You're welcome, glad you were able to resolve the issue.

Good luck,

Donald Anadell