Problems With OE Font

Reesac

Problems With OE Font
Win XP home SP3, IE7 & OE6

Hi,

I will try explain this the best way I can.
Had to reinstall XP Home, taken a while to get things back as I wanted them.

Two problems left.

First, when I open OE I am presented with my Inbox, Sent Items Delete
folders ect: in the left hand side view pane, on the right hand side view
pane, are my messages.

The font used in both view panes is very thin, fuzzy and light making it
difficult for me to view, I have tried everything I know to resolve this, it
is only OE that is effected.

If I create a message, the default text, From, To, CC, Subject, is also in
this odd thin font, anything I type in to the boxes next to these choices is
in the same odd font.

When I type a message to send or I receive an e-mail, again it is in this
thin, fuzzy font.

I noted when I type a message to send, it is saying the font is Ariel 10 but
that is not the case.

I would like to get back to the default font settings what ever they were
and for OE to look normal again.

The message I am writing here is in the font and boldness I want back.

Second problem, I like to click send and receive in OE to get my emails,
this I can do but when I click on a received E-mail message instead of that
message opening it is minimised to my task bar and I have to click on it
there to open it, I want to stop this happening.

--
Reesac

Re: Problems With OE Font
[X-post to OE General]

IE General is not a newsgroup for OE issues. although IE happens to be
involved in at least one of your issues.

> The font used in both [OE] panes is very thin, fuzzy and light

See the troubleshooting steps in IE7 Help: Why do fonts look blurry in
Internet Explorer?

> ...when I click on a received E-mail message instead of that
> message opening it is minimised to my task bar and I have to click on it
> there to open it

If you right-click on this icon in taskbar, which of the following 6 options
are NOT grayed-out?...

Restore
Move
Size