IE7 and .WMA files

Steve St Denis

IE7 and .WMA files
I am using IE-7 and every time I try to play or bring up a .WMA Audio file
inside Internet Explorer 7 I get a screen that says.
internet explorer cannot display the web page,
Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

Internet connectivity has been lost.
The website is temporarily unavailable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's
domain.
If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options,
click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled
under the security section.

Any help would be appreciated
Steve

Re: IE7 and .WMA files
And where is this WMA file located?

Steve St Denis wrote:
> I am using IE-7 and every time I try to play or bring up a .WMA Audio file
> inside Internet Explorer 7 I get a screen that says.
> internet explorer cannot display the web page,
> Most likely causes:
> You are not connected to the Internet.
> The website is encountering problems.
> There might be a typing error in the address.
>
> What you can try:
> Diagnose Connection Problems
>
> More information
>
> This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
>
> Internet connectivity has been lost.
> The website is temporarily unavailable.
> The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
> The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's
> domain.
> If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options,
> click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled
> under the security section.
>
> Any help would be appreciated
> Steve

Steve St Denis

Re: IE7 and .WMA files
It's movie clips on different web sites anytime I try to watch any movie
clips I get that screen.
Steve