zoom level button gone even after reinstalling ie7

lansur

zoom level button gone even after reinstalling ie7
my zoom level button at bottom right corner disappeared days ago. I finally
uninstalled IE7 and then reinstalled it (XP Home edition). Still the zoom
level icon is nowhere to be found. Is there any help out there? thanks

Re: zoom level button gone even after reinstalling ie7
You uninstalled IE7 and then reinstalled WinXP or IE7?

=> Does this behavior persist if you start IE7 in No Add-ons mode? To start
IE7 in No Add-ons mode:

1. Right-click on the blue IE desktop icon and select Start without Add-ons;
or

2. Start > (All) Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer
(No add-ons).

=> Does the problem persist if you Reset IE7 Advanced settings (RIES)?
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

lansur wrote:
> my zoom level button at bottom right corner disappeared days ago. I
> finally
> uninstalled IE7 and then reinstalled it (XP Home edition). Still the zoom
> level icon is nowhere to be found. Is there any help out there? thanks

Don Varnau

Re: zoom level button gone even after reinstalling ie7
Hi,
Is Status Bar checked (enabled) from IE> View> Status Bar?

Don
[MS MVP- IE]

"lansur" <lansur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my zoom level button at bottom right corner disappeared days ago. I

finally
> uninstalled IE7 and then reinstalled it (XP Home edition). Still the zoom
> level icon is nowhere to be found. Is there any help out there? thanks

lansur

Re: zoom level button gone even after reinstalling ie7
Seems like the simple answers are the ones that elude us the most. Status Bar
was not checked. It now is and I now have my Zoom level button back. Thanks
again, Don

"Don Varnau" wrote:

> Hi,
> Is Status Bar checked (enabled) from IE> View> Status Bar?
>
> Don
> [MS MVP- IE]
>
> "lansur" <lansur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > my zoom level button at bottom right corner disappeared days ago. I

> finally
> > uninstalled IE7 and then reinstalled it (XP Home edition). Still the zoom
> > level icon is nowhere to be found. Is there any help out there? thanks

Don Varnau

Re: zoom level button gone even after reinstalling ie7
You're welcome. Thanks fot the feedback.

Don