where is the history

dialking

where is the history
where is the history, i swear its like having a tooth pulled trying to find
the history button now.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

RobertVA

Re: where is the history
dialking wrote:
> where is the history, i swear its like having a tooth pulled trying to find
> the history button now.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Which Internet Explorer version?

In Internet Explorer version 7, click the yellow "Favorites" star icon
and look at the headers/tabs at the top of the favorites pane. I think
someone on the development team was getting concerned about so many tool
bars and menus cramping the space that could be used for the browser's
content pane.

For earlier versions look for a sun dial icon.
Robert Aldwinckle

Re: where is the history
"dialking" <dialking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> where is the history,

Press Ctrl-h same as in every version of IE since IE4.

Leonard Grey

Re: where is the history
Should we just guess what version of Internet Explorer you have?

"i swear its like having a tooth pulled" trying to get some people to
ask a proper question.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

"A Day in the Life of a Web 2.0 Hacker" - PC Magazine

dialking wrote:
> where is the history, i swear its like having a tooth pulled trying to find
> the history button now.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

mae

Re: where is the history
For Internet Explorer 7:
Select "help" (the ? mark) on the commandbar or use F1.
Select contents and index.
Type "history" in search bar -select display- read the info.
Open History CTRL+H
Open History in pinned mode CTRL+SHIFT+H

mae

"dialking" <dialking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| where is the history, i swear its like having a tooth pulled trying to
find
| the history button now.
|
| ----------------
| This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
| suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
| Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow
this
| link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
| click "I Agree" in the message pane.

rosawood

Re: where is the history
When I want to see the history--which I access often--I don't want to have to
remember Control H or anything else, nor do I want to take two steps when one
will do. Removing the history button was a dumb move. Customization will
remove any icon if you wish, and to have a "research button" and no history
icon makes no sense to me at all.