Pardon me

Meg

Pardon me
Hello Friends,

I know this site is not for Hotmail issue. but I have been looking for an
answer everywhere and no luck. Could someone tell me what disccusion site I
could post a Question about Hotmail issue? (I have already looked into Help
site for Hotmail and no luck there either.) Thank you.
Meg
Peter Foldes

Re: Pardon me
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...msn.discussion

--
Peter

"Meg" <Meg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FB1F4CC-DBDB-41C3-9B24-561F39B2B699@microsoft.com...
> Hello Friends,
>
> I know this site is not for Hotmail issue. but I have been looking for an
> answer everywhere and no luck. Could someone tell me what disccusion site I
> could post a Question about Hotmail issue? (I have already looked into Help
> site for Hotmail and no luck there either.) Thank you.
> Meg

Meg

Thank you!
Peter,

Thank you for guiding me to the right site.
I appreciate it!

Meg

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...msn.discussion
>

> --
> Peter

> "Meg" <Meg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FB1F4CC-DBDB-41C3-9B24-561F39B2B699@microsoft.com...
> > Hello Friends,
> >
> > I know this site is not for Hotmail issue. but I have been looking for an
> > answer everywhere and no luck. Could someone tell me what disccusion site I
> > could post a Question about Hotmail issue? (I have already looked into Help
> > site for Hotmail and no luck there either.) Thank you.
> > Meg

williamtell

RE: Thank you!
One more that might interest you.
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
--
WT

"Meg" wrote:

> Peter,
>
> Thank you for guiding me to the right site.
> I appreciate it!
>
> Meg
>

> "Peter Foldes" wrote:
>
> > http://www.microsoft.com/communities...msn.discussion
> >

> > --
> > Peter
> >
> > Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
> > Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
> >
> > "Meg" <Meg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FB1F4CC-DBDB-41C3-9B24-561F39B2B699@microsoft.com...
> > > Hello Friends,
> > >
> > > I know this site is not for Hotmail issue. but I have been looking for an
> > > answer everywhere and no luck. Could someone tell me what disccusion site I
> > > could post a Question about Hotmail issue? (I have already looked into Help
> > > site for Hotmail and no luck there either.) Thank you.
> > > Meg

Meg

Thank you!
williamtell,

Thank you for showing me this one !
I don't know why I did not find these site...
(Perhaps need more search ability)
I appreciate it !

Meg

"williamtell" wrote:

> One more that might interest you.
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
> --
> WT
>

> "Meg" wrote:
>
> > Peter,
> >
> > Thank you for guiding me to the right site.
> > I appreciate it!
> >
> > Meg
> >

> > "Peter Foldes" wrote:
> >
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/communities...msn.discussion
> > >

> > > --
> > > Peter
> > >
> > > Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
> > > Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.

Re: Pardon me
[Peter, the WLHotmail team is supposedly monitoring
microsoft.public.internet.mail now for Hotmail issues. MSN Discussion is
primarily for posts about MSN (Premium) software these days.]

Peter Foldes wrote:
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...msn.discussion
>
>> I know this site is not for Hotmail issue. but I have been looking for an
>> answer everywhere and no luck. Could someone tell me what disccusion site
>> could post a Question about Hotmail issue? (I have already looked into
>> Help
>> site for Hotmail and no luck there either.) Thank you.
>> Meg

Peter Foldes

Re: Pardon me
Thanks