Internet Explorer cannot display the web page

got_groove

Internet Explorer cannot display the web page
Trying to open this site:
http://www.kendenton.org/ducati
Internet Exploder shows only the error page message:
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

So can I adjust settings to get the page to display?
Thanks,
Brian

Leonard Grey

Re: Internet Explorer cannot display the web page
"You Receive an Error Message in Internet Explorer 7: "Internet Explorer
cannot display the webpage"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926431

Problems with Internet Explorer can also be caused by the presence of
viruses or other malicious software.

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

got_groove wrote:
> Trying to open this site:
> http://www.kendenton.org/ducati
> Internet Exploder shows only the error page message:
> Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
> Most likely causes:
> You are not connected to the Internet.
> The website is encountering problems.
> There might be a typing error in the address.
>
> What you can try:
> Diagnose Connection Problems
>
> More information
>
> So can I adjust settings to get the page to display?
> Thanks,
> Brian

Rob Giordano [MS MVP]

Re: Internet Explorer cannot display the web page
there's something wrong with the website...I can't reach it with IE or FF
either.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"got_groove" <got_groove@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
newsB5E0118-37CC-4F92-8E8A-7B66A9413563@microsoft.com...
> Trying to open this site:
> http://www.kendenton.org/ducati
> Internet Exploder shows only the error page message:
> Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
> Most likely causes:
> You are not connected to the Internet.
> The website is encountering problems.
> There might be a typing error in the address.
>
> What you can try:
> Diagnose Connection Problems
>
> More information
>
> So can I adjust settings to get the page to display?
> Thanks,
> Brian

Gordon

"Rob Giordano [MS MVP]" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
> there's something wrong with the website...I can't reach it with IE or FF
> either.

Works OK here - IE7 on Vista Home Premium....

Dave Row

Re: Internet Explorer cannot display the web page
I Received an Error Message in Internet Explorer 7: "Internet Explorer
> cannot display the webpage".....

Probem started Sep 17 for EI 7 and EI 8. Problem didnot affect FF until
they updated with Firefox 2.0.0.16 (200807205) on Sep 20. MSM Explorer
(Qwest) still working.

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> "You Receive an Error Message in Internet Explorer 7: "Internet Explorer
> cannot display the webpage"
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926431
>
> Problems with Internet Explorer can also be caused by the presence of
> viruses or other malicious software.
>
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> got_groove wrote:
> > Trying to open this site:
> > http://www.kendenton.org/ducati
> > Internet Exploder shows only the error page message:
> > Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
> > Most likely causes:
> > You are not connected to the Internet.
> > The website is encountering problems.
> > There might be a typing error in the address.
> >
> > What you can try:
> > Diagnose Connection Problems
> >
> > More information
> >
> > So can I adjust settings to get the page to display?
> > Thanks,
> > Brian

got_groove

RE: Internet Explorer cannot display the web page
I tried it from a computer at work running IE 6 and it shows up just fine.
Now why won't it come up on my computer at home with XP Pro and IE 7?

"got_groove" wrote:

> Trying to open this site:
> http://www.kendenton.org/ducati
> Internet Exploder shows only the error page message:
> Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
> Most likely causes:
> You are not connected to the Internet.
> The website is encountering problems.
> There might be a typing error in the address.
>
> What you can try:
> Diagnose Connection Problems
>
> More information
>
> So can I adjust settings to get the page to display?
> Thanks,
> Brian

Richard in AZ

Re: Internet Explorer cannot display the web page
You may be reading the archive files on you work computer.
That address does not come up on IE7 or Firefox, or on a google search.
It also indicates that this site is know known on http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
I found it linked on another site, but I suspect the site is down, or abandoned.

|I tried it from a computer at work running IE 6 and it shows up just fine.
| Now why won't it come up on my computer at home with XP Pro and IE 7?
|
| "got_groove" wrote:
|
| > Trying to open this site:
| > http://www.kendenton.org/ducati
| > Internet Exploder shows only the error page message:
| > Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
| > Most likely causes:
| > You are not connected to the Internet.
| > The website is encountering problems.
| > There might be a typing error in the address.
| >
| > What you can try:
| > Diagnose Connection Problems
| >
| > More information
| >
| > So can I adjust settings to get the page to display?
| > Thanks,
| > Brian

got_groove

RE: Internet Explorer cannot display the web page
Still not working for me on my XP Pro IE 7 at home. Worked just fine from my
computer at the workplace running XP and IE 6, the first time I loaded the
page and everytime. It's obviously not running from archived files, as
yesterday was the first time I ever accessed it at work. So, I'm still having
the same problem and I'm finding out that Microsoft Internet Explorer Support
is an oxymoron. Something like "fresh frozen" or "military intelligence".

One support site that i found in a Google search suggested that I
re-register the .dll files. Any feedback on that suggestion?

Dear Microsoft, may I please have a web browser product that actually
browses websites? IE 7 is junk.

Try it yourself: http://www.kendenton.org/ducati

Thank you,
Brian

"got_groove" wrote:

> Trying to open this site:
> http://www.kendenton.org/ducati
> Internet Exploder shows only the error page message:
> Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
> Most likely causes:
> You are not connected to the Internet.
> The website is encountering problems.
> There might be a typing error in the address.
>
> What you can try:
> Diagnose Connection Problems
>
> More information
>
> So can I adjust settings to get the page to display?
> Thanks,
> Brian

Gordon

> Still not working for me on my XP Pro IE 7 at home.

Works perfectly OK here....IE7 on Vista Home Premium....

got_groove

Re: Internet Explorer cannot display the web page
Should I reinstall IE7?