internet explorer 7

Louie

internet explorer 7
the internet explorer is a crap! I have a brand new compaq laptop with win
vista home and e explorer crashez in les than 10 minutes and every time I
exit the program. Not to mention that I tryed Opera and FireFox and both of
them work just fine..how can you include in vista a crap like internet
explorer 7
Leonard Grey

Re: internet explorer 7
First, learn to spell. After that, learn grammar. Then you'll be ready
to post in a newsgroup for grown-ups.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Louie wrote:
> the internet explorer is a crap! I have a brand new compaq laptop with win
> vista home and e explorer crashez in les than 10 minutes and every time I
> exit the program. Not to mention that I tryed Opera and FireFox and both of
> them work just fine..how can you include in vista a crap like internet
> explorer 7

Re: internet explorer 7
What makes you think IE7 is the problem?

In no certain order:

How to troubleshoot Internet Explorer 7 issues in Windows Vista:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936215

How to optimize or reset Internet Explorer 7:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936213

Internet Explorer stops responding, stops working, or restarts (Guided Help)

PS: Neither Opera nor FF are part and parcel of Windows, and most, if not
all, of your Add-ons don't load in those browsers.
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/