Re: XP settings preventing ability to to login to various hobby forums?

Re: XP settings preventing ability to to login to various hobby forums?
[X-post to IE General newsgroup]

Which was installed first, IE7 or WinXP SP3?

Did this behavior first start after you'd installed WinXP SP3?

=> Does this behavior persist if you start IE7 in No Add-ons mode? To start
IE7 in No Add-ons mode:

1. Right-click on the blue IE desktop icon and select Start without Add-ons;
or

2. Start > (All) Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer
(No add-ons).

Troubleshooting and Internet Explorer's (No Add-ons) Mode:

=> Does the problem persist if you Reset IE7 Advanced settings (RIES)?

=> Those with IE7-specific questions or comments are asked to post to and
seek support in this newsgroup: microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

On the web:

In your newsreader:
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/