my browser

smittygal66

my browser
why does internet explorer keep popping up on my screen when i am in the
middle of doing something saying internet explorer has a problem and is
shutting down and then shuts down and everything i had been working on at the
time i lose,this is happening too often and i tried your explorer 8 and i
hate it,please if you can tell me what the problem is,thank you florence
smith.9/20/2008

Re: my browser
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315

to an appropriate forum.

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

When all else fails, HijackThis v2.0.2

AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

smittygal66 wrote:
> why does internet explorer keep popping up on my screen when i am in the
> middle of doing something saying internet explorer has a problem and is
> shutting down and then shuts down and everything i had been working on at
> the time i lose,this is happening too often and i tried your explorer 8
> and
> i hate it,please if you can tell me what the problem is,thank you florence
> smith.9/20/2008

Leonard Grey

Re: my browser
Your question does not contain all the required information needed for
us to help you. Please re-write your question, this time make sure you
have all the needed information and we'll try to help. This article:

"How to ask a question"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

will help you to create a question that is more likely to provide the
help you are seeking.

Please keep in mind that no one here works for Microsoft or represents
Microsoft in any way. We are your fellow users who volunteer to help
each other out.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est