IE8 Beta 2 Destroys Mcafee Security Center

aviramof

IE8 Beta 2 Destroys Mcafee Security Center
i have mcafee total protection 2008 and after installing IE8 beta 2 when i
open the
security center i get nothing but a blank page no options no nothing i tried
it twice so it's assured problem one time i have restored my computer from
acronis backup the other time i'v restored it from system restore and the
problem was solved so it's defentely IE8 beta who is causing this problem
probably because mcafee it a jave based softwere or something like this and
another problem IE8 is very dificult to uninstall it requesting all sort of
files during the uninstall process that is why i used acronis and system
restore to fix it so i suggest you fix this problem as soon as possible and
thanks in advance.

my os is win xp sp3 full hebrew version and i have used hebrew version of
IE8 beta 2.
Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]

Re: IE8 Beta 2 Destroys Mcafee Security Center
aviramof wrote:

> i have mcafee total protection 2008 and after installing IE8 beta 2 when i
> open the
> security center i get nothing but a blank page no options no nothing i
> tried it twice so it's assured problem one time i have restored my
> computer from acronis backup the other time i'v restored it from system
> restore and the problem was solved so it's defentely IE8 beta who is
> causing this problem probably because mcafee it a jave based softwere or
> something like this and another problem IE8 is very dificult to uninstall
> it requesting all sort of files during the uninstall process that is why
> i used acronis and system restore to fix it so i suggest you fix this
> problem as soon as possible and thanks in advance.
>
> my os is win xp sp3 full hebrew version and i have used hebrew version of
> IE8 beta 2.

For better assistance and for posting your feedback please try the
microsoft.public.internetexplorer.beta newsgroup:

Via Web:

In your newsreader:

Thanks.

--
Vincenzo Di Russo

aviramof

Re: IE8 Beta 2 Destroys Mcafee Security Center
Thanks

aviramof wrote:

> Thanks

YW.

--
Vincenzo Di Russo

> "Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> aviramof wrote:
>>
>>> i have mcafee total protection 2008 and after installing IE8 beta 2
>>> when i open the
>>> security center i get nothing but a blank page no options no nothing i
>>> tried it twice so it's assured problem one time i have restored my
>>> computer from acronis backup the other time i'v restored it from system
>>> restore and the problem was solved so it's defentely IE8 beta who is
>>> causing this problem probably because mcafee it a jave based softwere or
>>> something like this and another problem IE8 is very dificult to
>>> uninstall it requesting all sort of files during the uninstall process
>>> that is why i used acronis and system restore to fix it so i suggest
>>> you fix this problem as soon as possible and thanks in advance.
>>>
>>> my os is win xp sp3 full hebrew version and i have used hebrew version
>>> of IE8 beta 2.

>> For better assistance and for posting your feedback please try the
>> microsoft.public.internetexplorer.beta newsgroup:
>>
>> Via Web:

>> In your newsreader:
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> Vincenzo Di Russo
>> Microsoft® MVP - Most Valuable Professional since 2003
>> Windows Internet Explorer, Windows Desktop Experience & Security
>> My MVP Profile: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Vincenzo
>> My Blog: http://blogs.dotnethell.it/vincent/

Re: IE8 Beta 2 Destroys Mcafee Security Center
See these discussions:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...afeehelp.co m
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/