Internet Explorer 8

Eliz

Internet Explorer 8
I wasn't sure I even needed to download it...but I did and now I can't do so
many things I could before. Mostly log on to my internet banking because it
says they dont support my browser now. Is there something special I need to
do ? Also something about google or msnlive and enabling or disabling and if
I dont it asks if I want to send an error message...and NEVER stops I just
shut of computer.
--
much love
Galen

Re: Internet Explorer 8
My reply is at the bottom of your sent message.

In news:4BC2FB07-EA13-430C-BCB5-33468C6B70B3@microsoft.com,
Eliz <Eliz@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> I wasn't sure I even needed to download it...but I did and now I can't do
> so
> many things I could before. Mostly log on to my internet banking because
> it
> says they dont support my browser now. Is there something special I need
> do ? Also something about google or msnlive and enabling or disabling and
> if
> I dont it asks if I want to send an error message...and NEVER stops I just
> shut of computer.

IE Beta groups are down the hall on the left.

However...

http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/200...lling-ie8.aspx

--
Galen

My Geek Site: http://kgiii.info
Web Hosting: http://whathostingshould.be

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It
biases the judgment." - Sherlock Holmes

Leonard Grey

Re: Internet Explorer 8
Why did you install unfinished software released for developer
testing...especially when "I wasn't sure I even needed to download it"?
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Eliz wrote:
> I wasn't sure I even needed to download it...but I did and now I can't do so
> many things I could before. Mostly log on to my internet banking because it
> says they dont support my browser now. Is there something special I need to
> do ? Also something about google or msnlive and enabling or disabling and if
> I dont it asks if I want to send an error message...and NEVER stops I just
> shut of computer.

Re: Internet Explorer 8
Eliz wrote:
> I wasn't sure I even needed to download it...

You didn't.

> but I did...

You shouldn't have. See above.

> and now I can't do so
> many things I could before...

We shall alert the media. Now you can uninstall it.
--
~PA Bear