IE shortcut in Office short cut tool bar

Anuj

IE shortcut in Office short cut tool bar
Hi,
After installation of IE7, when I click on the web shortcut which I saved on
Office Shortcut bar, print option pops up. Every time I click on the web
shortcut print command apprears. which was working in IE6. It is working fine
if I click on any webicon on desktop but not on Office Toolbar shortcut which
I saved on desktop.
Please could you help? I want to use IE7.

Windows XP Sp2
Office 97.
Leonard Grey

Re: IE shortcut in Office short cut tool bar
How about deleting the shortcut and making a new one?
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Anuj wrote:
> Hi,
> After installation of IE7, when I click on the web shortcut which I saved on
> Office Shortcut bar, print option pops up. Every time I click on the web
> shortcut print command apprears. which was working in IE6. It is working fine
> if I click on any webicon on desktop but not on Office Toolbar shortcut which
> I saved on desktop.
> Please could you help? I want to use IE7.
>
> Windows XP Sp2
> Office 97.

Robert Aldwinckle

"Anuj" <Anuj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> After installation of IE7, when I click on the web shortcut which I saved on
> Office Shortcut bar, print option pops up.

> Every time I click on the web shortcut print command apprears.

Can you right-click on this "shortcut"? What menu items do you see then?
In particular which one is bolded? Probably "Print"? Then that is the cause
of your symptom.

> which was working in IE6. It is working fine
> if I click on any webicon on desktop but not on Office Toolbar shortcut which
> I saved on desktop.
> Please could you help? I want to use IE7.
>
> Windows XP Sp2
> Office 97.

Anuj

Re: IE shortcut in Office short cut tool bar
1. The problem persist if we delete and create a new shortcut, problem only
with IE shortcut, rest all applications shortcut works fine.

2. Fight clicking on it gives print property (print option).
Anuj

Re: IE shortcut in Office short cut tool bar (urgent)
Any help on this please?
I check this by installing office97 shortcut bar on another machine and
linked my desktop shortcut on office shortcut bar and it gave me same problem.
It works with IE6, uninstalled ie7 and it worked, but I want it to use with
ie7, any help will be appreciated.