IE8 Beta

Fritzm22

IE8 Beta
I uninstalled IE8 because it was causing Java errors at Pogo.com.
Everything is fine now that I;m back to IE7.

Re: IE8 Beta
IE Beta Public Newsgroup Support: microsoft.public.internetexplorer.beta

Via the web-interface:

Via your newsreader:

[Yes, I understand that the link you may have used probably brought you to
IE General newsgroup. We're trying to get that fixed.]
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Fritzm22 wrote:
> I uninstalled IE8 because it was causing Java errors at Pogo.com.
> Everything is fine now that I;m back to IE7.

Retired Bill

Re: IE8 Beta
I get excetion code error in JAVA playing Yahoo chess. Reported this probem
two months ago on this newsgroup. Guess you don't respond to these issues?
--
Retired Boeing Bill

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> IE Beta Public Newsgroup Support: microsoft.public.internetexplorer.beta
>
> Via the web-interface:
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...xplorer. beta
>
> Via your newsreader:
>
> [Yes, I understand that the link you may have used probably brought you to
> IE General newsgroup. We're trying to get that fixed.]
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
> Fritzm22 wrote:
> > I uninstalled IE8 because it was causing Java errors at Pogo.com.
> > Everything is fine now that I;m back to IE7.

Gordon

Re: IE8 Beta
"Retired Bill" <RetiredBill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I get excetion code error in JAVA playing Yahoo chess. Reported this
>probem
> two months ago on this newsgroup. Guess you don't respond to these
> issues?

This is not Microsoft - this is a peer-to-peer SUPPORT group.

Robert Aldwinckle

Re: IE8 Beta
"Retired Bill" <RetiredBill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6114EEA5-91F2-4977-AA8A-C7CAA74E464B@microsoft.com...
>I get excetion code error in JAVA playing Yahoo chess. Reported this probem
> two months ago on this newsgroup. Guess you don't respond to these issues?

Java is a product of Sun Microsystems. You could try getting help from them. <eg>

BTW IE8b2 users have found that a recent Sun beta version avoids some problem
symptoms involving Sun's Java code.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
---

Michel Doucet

Re: IE8 Beta
Bonjour/soir, le Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:25:55 -0400, *Robert Aldwinckle* a
caressé son clavier pour nous dire dans le message suivant:

> Java is a product of Sun Microsystems. You could try getting help from
> them.

Why always put mistakes on third party softwares ? Java is a multi OS
*standard* product which has no problem with other OS.

--
Utiliser le butineur, le courrielleur, le lecteur de nouvelles
et l'OS avec lesquels vous vous sentez le plus sécurisé ...
Averelll

Re: IE8 Beta
Michel Doucet a écrit :
> Bonjour/soir, le Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:25:55 -0400, *Robert Aldwinckle* a
> caressé son clavier pour nous dire dans le message suivant:
>
>> Java is a product of Sun Microsystems. You could try getting help from
>> them.

> Why always put mistakes on third party softwares ? Java is a multi OS
> *standard* product which has no problem with other OS.

Toujours autant obsédé monsieur le troll international aux oreilles
d'âne. Reprenez vos gouttes.
Robert Aldwinckle

Re: IE8 Beta
"Michel Doucet" <mimi@invalid.com> wrote in message
> Bonjour/soir, le Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:25:55 -0400, *Robert Aldwinckle* a
> caress son clavier pour nous dire dans le message suivant:
>
>> Java is a product of Sun Microsystems. You could try getting help from
>> them.

> Why always put mistakes on third party softwares ? Java is a multi OS
> *standard* product which has no problem with other OS.

The intended functionality may be standard but the implementation must be different
and the implementors *are* Sun.

---

Michel Doucet

Re: IE8 Beta
Bonjour/soir, le Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:07:50 +0200, *Averelll* a caressé son
clavier pour nous dire dans le message suivant:

> Michel Doucet a écrit :
>> Bonjour/soir, le Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:25:55 -0400, *Robert Aldwinckle* a
>> caressé son clavier pour nous dire dans le message suivant:
>>
>>> Java is a product of Sun Microsystems. You could try getting help
>>> from them.

>> Why always put mistakes on third party softwares ? Java is a multi OS
>> *standard* product which has no problem with other OS.
>>

> Toujours autant obsédé monsieur le troll international aux oreilles
> d'âne. Reprenez vos gouttes.

Still alive ? Nature is too good for idiots