Chrome

minimus

Chrome

How do you find google's chrome compared to IE 8.2?
It seems to me that chrome opens java applications faster.
With normal pages, they are both fast I think.
Chrome has a simpler look and provides slightly more space when window is
mazimized.
But ie 8.2 seems to have a more professional menu.

What do you think are the differences?
It seems that the competititon is going to be tough.

rob^_^

Re: Chrome
Hi,

Are you here for help with IE, or just want company?

What competition. Do you know what percentage of the web's 1bn users use
which browsers? So what's the download count for chrome. Not even a flea on
an elephants...

If you want a comparison for Chrome, visit the Safari support forums.

Regards.

"minimus" <minimus@live.co.uk> wrote in message

> How do you find google's chrome compared to IE 8.2?
> It seems to me that chrome opens java applications faster.
> With normal pages, they are both fast I think.
> Chrome has a simpler look and provides slightly more space when window is
> mazimized.
> But ie 8.2 seems to have a more professional menu.
>
> What do you think are the differences?
> It seems that the competititon is going to be tough.

minimus

Re: Chrome
> Are you here for help with IE, or just want company?

Do you belong to a religious sect or what? This group is not your own
rubbish can where you sing in.
Compeition is one of the best motvators for improvement.
Open your mind a bit. Dont live this life in a hut.

Leonard Grey

Re: Chrome
Your question does not contain all the required information needed for
us to help you. Please re-write your question, this time make sure you
have all the needed information and we'll try to help. This article:

"How to ask a question"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

will help you to create a question that is more likely to provide the
help you are seeking.

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

minimus wrote:
> How do you find google's chrome compared to IE 8.2?
> It seems to me that chrome opens java applications faster.
> With normal pages, they are both fast I think.
> Chrome has a simpler look and provides slightly more space when window is
> mazimized.
> But ie 8.2 seems to have a more professional menu.
>
> What do you think are the differences?
> It seems that the competititon is going to be tough.

BobJam

Re: Chrome
I think what these guys are saying, maybe abruptly, is that this forum is
intended for problems only, not for evaluations of competition. Your
request for opinions is worthy, but I think maybe you put it to the wrong
forum.

"Leonard Grey" <l.grey@not.valid.net> wrote in message
> Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us
> to help you. Please re-write your question, this time make sure you have
> all the needed information and we'll try to help. This article:

I am asking a simple question here and inviting people to compare chrome and
ie8.2.

This is a forum and in a forum people discuss things.
Dont come up with strange suggestions offering me to read how to ask a
question.
First ask yourself a question: am I allright?

minimus

Re: Chrome

I dont take your message serious.

I am inviting people to compare chrome and ie 8.2.

Perhaps you should get some help to udnerstand the message.

minimus

Re: Chrome

Hi Bob,

I dont accept the messages replied to my message.
These are some guys trying to satisfy their ego in some ways.

The name of the group says that this is a general forum for ie and in a
forum people make discussions, ask questions and etc.
So I think if there is a problem, I think it is not with me.

Even below a person, who think that he is a human, suggested me to read "how
to ask a question".
I take this as an insult, mocking, self-satisfaction, whatever you like.

Leonard Grey

Re: Chrome
<plonk>
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

minimus wrote:
> "Leonard Grey" <l.grey@not.valid.net> wrote in message
>> Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us
>> to help you. Please re-write your question, this time make sure you have
>> all the needed information and we'll try to help. This article:

> I am asking a simple question here and inviting people to compare chrome and
> ie8.2.
>
> This is a forum and in a forum people discuss things.
> Dont come up with strange suggestions offering me to read how to ask a
> question.
> First ask yourself a question: am I allright?

minimus

Re: Chrome
There are also other messages posted in this group about firefox and so on.
And there are discussions below.
Seeing this, I dont accept the insulting messages.