IE7 is too slow.

Nish

IE7 is too slow.
Internet Explorer 7 is extemely slow compared to other browsers available in
the market. Please improve it's speed to load web pages. It also cosumes lot
of memory.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Bruce Hagen

Re: IE7 is too slow.

"Nish" <Nish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Internet Explorer 7 is extemely slow compared to other browsers available
> in
> the market. Please improve it's speed to load web pages. It also cosumes
> lot
> of memory.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Not so with mine. Dial-up? DSL? Cable? How much RAM do you have?
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

Gordon

Re: IE7 is too slow.
"Nish" <Nish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Internet Explorer 7 is extemely slow compared to other browsers available
> in
> the market. Please improve it's speed to load web pages. It also cosumes
> lot
> of memory.

Hmmm - I find IE7 no different is speed to Firefox 3......

My instances of IE7 currently are using about 60 MEGABYTES only of memory,
that's with 2 windows and 6 tabs between them.....if you think that's a lot
of memory, then perhaps you need to do some research...

> ----------------
> This post is a suggestion for Microsoft,

How is a COMPLAINT a SUGGESTION?

Re: IE7 is too slow.
It's not slow here nor is it consuming a lot of memory.

Nish wrote:
> Internet Explorer 7 is extemely slow compared to other browsers available
> in
> the market. Please improve it's speed to load web pages. It also cosumes
> lot
> of memory.

rob^_^

Re: IE7 is too slow.
Market Place? Free Market Place?

"Nish" <Nish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Internet Explorer 7 is extemely slow compared to other browsers available
> in
> the market. Please improve it's speed to load web pages. It also cosumes
> lot
> of memory.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

VanguardLH

Re: IE7 is too slow.
Nish wrote:

> Internet Explorer 7 is extemely slow compared to other browsers available in
> the market. Please improve it's speed to load web pages. It also cosumes lot
> of memory.

Compared to what? Where is your empirical data to support your claim?
Tried IE7 without all the add-ons (by running in no add-on mode)? You
expect anyone to actually be able to address your suggestion based on
the dearth of details that you provided? Stop posting like a child.

> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Oh, so you really didn't want a reply. Suggestions are not questions.
Since you are making vague "suggestions", then I'll suggest you do your
job better.
argon

RE: IE7 is too slow.
same experience, firefox way faster on same computer. IE&7 you'd think my
broadband was a dialup

"Nish" wrote:

> Internet Explorer 7 is extemely slow compared to other browsers available in
> the market. Please improve it's speed to load web pages. It also cosumes lot
> of memory.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

*Laughingstar*

Re: IE7 is too slow.
Oh, I agree!!!!!!!!!!!! Never crawled like this before. How do we get rid of
"IT"?

argon wrote:
> same experience, firefox way faster on same computer. IE&7 you'd
> think my broadband was a dialup
>
> "Nish" wrote:
>
>> Internet Explorer 7 is extemely slow compared to other browsers
>> available in the market. Please improve it's speed to load web
>> pages. It also cosumes lot of memory.
>>
>> ----------------
>> This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to
>> the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,
>> click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see
>> the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
>> Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...orer. general

*Laughingstar*

Re: IE7 is too slow.
We cannot un-install this thing w/o removing programs that "it" made me
un-install for OneCare to download (which I've put back on and shed
OneCare). I feel like the Mafia has attacked.

What next?

argon wrote:
> same experience, firefox way faster on same computer. IE&7 you'd
> think my broadband was a dialup
>
> "Nish" wrote:
>
>> Internet Explorer 7 is extemely slow compared to other browsers
>> available in the market. Please improve it's speed to load web
>> pages. It also cosumes lot of memory.
>>
>> ----------------
>> This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to
>> the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,
>> click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see
>> the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
>> Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...orer. general

Robert Aldwinckle

Re: IE7 is too slow.
"*Laughingstar*" <tiredofthis@nospam.att.com> wrote in message
> We cannot un-install this thing w/o removing programs that "it" made me
> un-install for OneCare to download (which I've put back on and shed
> OneCare).

I treat those messages more as warnings than directions.
I think that they are just a list of things that you installed
since the original install, not necessarily anything that contains
any dependencies.

Hence, you could save the list of them and watch to see if there
are any symptoms related to them after just completing the
uninstall. E.g., in the case of updates you shouldn't be surprised
if you get requests from AU or WU to reinstall things that you
had already installed and not uninstalled. If there were dependencies
in the thing that you were uninstallling that would regress the modules
back to ones which needed to be updated again. OTOH if there are
no dependencies then there would be no need to do anything further
with those packages the warning was listing.

> I feel like the Mafia has attacked.
>
> What next?

Uninstalling and reinstalling everything listed may be a better
defined procedure but I think it is usually overkill and definitely
a lot more work. ; )

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
---