I.E. 8 non-compatible with McAfee

Danan

I.E. 8 non-compatible with McAfee
Just for all to know, IE 8 is not compatible with McAfee Security Suite.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Donald Anadell

Re: I.E. 8 non-compatible with McAfee

"Danan" <Danan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just for all to know, IE 8 is not compatible with McAfee Security Suite.

Hummm...IE8 has not been released yet. Are you perhaps referring to IE8
Beta 1, or IE8 Beta 2?

Good luck,

Donald Anadell

> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Leonard Grey

Re: I.E. 8 non-compatible with McAfee
How can you say that when IE 8 hasn't even been released yet?

Psychic? Crystal ball?
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Danan wrote:
> Just for all to know, IE 8 is not compatible with McAfee Security Suite.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Danan

Re: I.E. 8 non-compatible with McAfee

Oh, please... If it isnt out yet then what do you think? Just a guy trying
to help some people out and you get this. This will be my last post.

"Donald Anadell" wrote:

> "Danan" <Danan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Just for all to know, IE 8 is not compatible with McAfee Security Suite.

> Hummm...IE8 has not been released yet. Are you perhaps referring to IE8
> Beta 1, or IE8 Beta 2?
>
> Good luck,
>
> Donald Anadell
>

> > ----------------
> > this
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/communities...orer. general

Gordon

> Oh, please... If it isnt out yet then what do you think?

That is what BETA means. Not yet a final release.....

Donald Anadell

Re: I.E. 8 non-compatible with McAfee

"Danan" <Danan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Oh, please... If it isnt out yet then what do you think? Just a guy trying
> to help some people out and you get this. This will be my last post.

Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers But if you want to post blanket
statements for "all to know", then it helps to get the nomenclature of
product(s) you are referring to precise. IE8 Beta 1 is a different animal
than IE8 Beta 2 is a different animal than IE8 Gold will be.

Good luck,

Donald Anadell

> "Donald Anadell" wrote:
>

>> "Danan" <Danan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Just for all to know, IE 8 is not compatible with McAfee Security
>> > Suite.

>> Hummm...IE8 has not been released yet. Are you perhaps referring to IE8
>> Beta 1, or IE8 Beta 2?
>>
>> Good luck,
>>
>> Donald Anadell
>>

>> > ----------------
>> > This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
>> > suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the
>> > "I
>> > Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow
>> > this
>> > link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and
>> > then
>> > click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>> >
>> > http://www.microsoft.com/communities...orer. general

Leonard Grey

Re: I.E. 8 non-compatible with McAfee
How are you "helping people out" by making a judgment about software
that hasn't been released yet?

That's like writing a review of the Mona Lisa and saying "just for all
to know, the lady in the picture doesn't smile" before da Vinci was
through painting.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Danan wrote:
> Oh, please... If it isnt out yet then what do you think? Just a guy trying
> to help some people out and you get this. This will be my last post.
>

> "Donald Anadell" wrote:
>
>> "Danan" <Danan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> Just for all to know, IE 8 is not compatible with McAfee Security Suite.

>> Hummm...IE8 has not been released yet. Are you perhaps referring to IE8
>> Beta 1, or IE8 Beta 2?
>>
>> Good luck,
>>
>> Donald Anadell
>>

>>> ----------------
>>> This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
>>> suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
>>> Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow
>>> this
>>> link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
>>> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>>>
>>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...orer. general

VanguardLH

Danan wrote:

> Just for all to know, IE 8 is not compatible with McAfee Security Suite.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Uh huh, it's the browser's fault that some boob decided to utilize HTA
(HTml Applications) instead of actually taking the time to code their
own UI. Why do you think it is McAfee's responsibility for YOUR choice
to use betaware?
VanguardLH

Danan wrote:

> Oh, please... If it isnt out yet then what do you think? Just a guy trying
> to help some people out and you get this. This will be my last post.

Thin-skinned and easily bruised egos have no place in the Usenet
anarchy. If you wanted someone to stroke your ego, go see your momma.
Michel Doucet

Re: I.E. 8 non-compatible with McAfee
Bonjour/soir, le Thu, 04 Sep 2008 16:13:06 -0400, *Leonard Grey* a caressé
son clavier pour nous dire dans le message suivant:

> How are you "helping people out" by making a judgment about software
> that hasn't been released yet?

Why MS releases a beta version to the public area ? Why they do not
restrict to real beta testers ?

--
Utiliser le butineur, le courrielleur, le lecteur de nouvelles
et l'OS avec lesquels vous vous sentez le plus sécurisé ...