IE8 Where is the Quality Assurance Department

Jim Keebler

IE8 Where is the Quality Assurance Department
I loaded IE8betaII when it was available, here are some of the issues but the
most frustrating of all is that IE8 does not work with Microsoft Sites...
* Does not work properly with the Microsoft Parter Web Sites, specifically
the Training Section.
* Does not work properly if there are a very large number of Favorites
saved, the whole browser fails (IE7 works fine)
* Is not compatible with about 5-10% of existing Web Sites, example
www.citizenwatch.com .
* Auto On-Line insert does not work properly

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Gordon

Re: IE8 Where is the Quality Assurance Department
"Jim Keebler" <JimKeebler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I loaded IE8betaII when it was available, here are some of the issues but
>the
> most frustrating of all is that IE8 does not work with Microsoft Sites...

URL? All the MS websites I have seem to work OK....

> * Does not work properly with the Microsoft Parter Web Sites, specifically
> the Training Section.

URL?

> * Does not work properly if there are a very large number of Favorites
> saved, the whole browser fails (IE7 works fine)

I have THOUSANDS of favorites - IE8 works OK here...

> * Is not compatible with about 5-10% of existing Web Sites, example
> www.citizenwatch.com .

Seems to work OK here - did you install Flash?

> * Auto On-Line insert does not work properly
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Re: IE8 Where is the Quality Assurance Department
And your Suggestion is...?

=> IE Beta Public Newsgroup Support: microsoft.public.internetexplorer.beta

Via the web-interface:

Via your newsreader:

[Yes, I understand that the link you may have used probably brought you to
IE General newsgroup. We're trying to get that fixed.]
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Jim Keebler wrote:
> I loaded IE8betaII when it was available, here are some of the issues but
> the most frustrating of all is that IE8 does not work with Microsoft
> Sites... * Does not work properly with the Microsoft Parter Web Sites,
> specifically the Training Section.
> * Does not work properly if there are a very large number of Favorites
> saved, the whole browser fails (IE7 works fine)
> * Is not compatible with about 5-10% of existing Web Sites, example
> www.citizenwatch.com .
> * Auto On-Line insert does not work properly

Dont install SP1 beta quality on beta quality Vista! vista user 43 microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 19 12-16-2007 20:54
Assurance Paul Security News 0 08-09-2007 14:51
Nvidia - Vista Quality Assurance BobS microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 4 02-12-2007 16:37