Internet Explore 8 Features

VertoX7

Internet Explore 8 Features
I think one of the features that should be added to internet explorer 8 is
the ability to save your group of tabs. The grouping of tabs was awesome, I
do like that. But there should be some way to save the group and be able to
click and open that group of tabs later or in another session. I know there
is a thing to save all the tabs you have opened to a favorite folder, but
there should be some way to just save a certain colored group to a folder.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Leonard Grey

Re: Internet Explore 8 Features
Are you familiar with Tab Groups (a feature of IE 7 that will carry over
to IE 8)? This sounds very much like what you're suggesting.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

VertoX7 wrote:
> I think one of the features that should be added to internet explorer 8 is
> the ability to save your group of tabs. The grouping of tabs was awesome, I
> do like that. But there should be some way to save the group and be able to
> click and open that group of tabs later or in another session. I know there
> is a thing to save all the tabs you have opened to a favorite folder, but
> there should be some way to just save a certain colored group to a folder.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

VertoX7

Re: Internet Explore 8 Features
Yes, I am beta testing IE8 now and it will highlight the tabs a different
color to where the tab came from (basically if you open a link from a website
into a new tab it will group them). That is all cool, but what would be even
nicer would be if you could save just that group of tabs and open them up
later. Like if you were to close internet explore, open it back up and click
on a link or folder or whatever to open those tabs again. I know there is a
thing called "Add current tabs to favorites" but that will add EVERY tab you
have in that window to a folder in your favorites. Now say you have different
colored groups where you just want to add those to a folder, you would either
have to do each seperatly or add them all and delete the ones you don't want.
It would just be nice if you could just "Add group of tabs to favorites" or
something along those lines.