How about adding a these improvements to Favorites:
1. search for Favorites/RSS. I browse a lot. RSS feeds plenty, When I need
to find an answer I bet I will find it from within my favorites. I would
like to search in IE for a favorite or RSS feed using all the familiar ways.
2. I would also like to choose to search from within my favorites and RSS
feeds only. preferably form the browser.
3. I would like search folders like outlooks search folder for Favorites.
this is good for large numbers of .. This could be like consolidating all
host urls to a single reference etc.. or .. Perhaps a reverse to search
folder placing a refernece on duplicate urls in my various folders causing a
change to one will update all them.
4. Allow urls to store key words. Like Outlook categories, then on demand
show virtual folders based on one key word with the others showing as
subfolders. This will provide a sort of outside in and then inside out view
of your URLS giving instant alternative views of organization.
5. I would like the favorites folder to self heal.. mark or highlight urls
that go bad. either automatic or by management options.
6. incorperate a means to use a network servieces from a server for
The above features could be added value from this service.
7. Make sharepoint links available in my favorites directly(as though they
are in your favorites.) currently I open the site from my favorites then use
the sp page to organize and find.
Ok this was to be a product I was going to try to build, but I am not
getting to it.. so here it is..
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.