IE 8 Beta

Semper Fi

IE 8 Beta
I installed IE 8 Beta and ran into trouble right away. I did a system restore
of my computer and am now having issues with IE 7. Windows update wont bring
up the browser at all, and when I click to start IE 7 it begins to load and
then crashes. I have also tried to re-install IE 7. I am a Firefox user 99%
of the time, but need IE to watch movies on Netflix. What has caused this,
and how do I correct it?

Re: IE 8 Beta
IE Beta Public Newsgroup Support: microsoft.public.internetexplorer.beta

Via the web-interface:

Via your newsreader:

[Yes, I understand that the link you used probably brought you to IE General
newsgroup. That needs to be fixed.]
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Semper Fi wrote:
> I installed IE 8 Beta and ran into trouble right away. I did a system
> restore of my computer and am now having issues with IE 7. Windows update
> wont bring up the browser at all, and when I click to start IE 7 it begins
> to load and then crashes. I have also tried to re-install IE 7. I am a
> Firefox user 99% of the time, but need IE to watch movies on Netflix. What
> has caused this, and how do I correct it?

Gordon

Re: IE 8 Beta
"Semper Fi" <SemperFi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I installed IE 8 Beta and ran into trouble right away. I did a system
>restore
> of my computer and am now having issues with IE 7. Windows update wont
> bring
> up the browser at all, and when I click to start IE 7 it begins to load
> and
> then crashes. I have also tried to re-install IE 7. I am a Firefox user
> 99%
> of the time, but need IE to watch movies on Netflix. What has caused this,
> and how do I correct it?

<sigh> What don't you understand about the term "BETA"?

For better assistance please try the microsoft.public.internetexplorer.beta
newsgroup:

Via Web:

In your newsreader:

Semper Fi

Re: IE 8 Beta
I wasnt looking for a smart ass answer. I know what BETA is and I was looking
for a way to correct the problem that it casued me.

"Gordon" wrote:

> "Semper Fi" <SemperFi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I installed IE 8 Beta and ran into trouble right away. I did a system
> >restore
> > of my computer and am now having issues with IE 7. Windows update wont
> > bring
> > up the browser at all, and when I click to start IE 7 it begins to load
> > and
> > then crashes. I have also tried to re-install IE 7. I am a Firefox user
> > 99%
> > of the time, but need IE to watch movies on Netflix. What has caused this,
> > and how do I correct it?

> <sigh> What don't you understand about the term "BETA"?
>
> For better assistance please try the microsoft.public.internetexplorer.beta
> newsgroup:
>
> Via Web:
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...xplorer. beta
>
> In your newsreader:

Leonard Grey

Re: IE 8 Beta
How to correct the problem (since you know what 'beta' means): Wait
until IE 8 is released.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est