Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

I cant narrow msn home page.

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2008
woody808
 

Posts: n/a
I cant narrow msn home page.
Ever since the olympics i cant narrow msn page.I downloaded internet explorer
8 and that did not help either.Zooming out does'nt help.Changing text size
does'nt help.Where narrow page was there is a increase font size.Need help
please!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2008
Robert Aldwinckle
 

Posts: n/a
Re: I cant narrow msn home page.
"woody808" <woody808@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:F87F35E5-9BD8-4749-8925-444295C9A0BF@microsoft.com...
> Ever since the olympics i cant narrow msn page.



Provided the window the page is rendered in is not maximized
you normally should be able to resize it. Alt-Space,R then Alt-Space,S

Depending on the layout of the page and your Zoom factor
you may find that the page reformats without adding a bottom scrollbar.


> I downloaded internet explorer
> 8 and that did not help either.Zooming out does'nt help.



What does Zooming out do?


> Changing text size does'nt help.


That's not unusual. Many web developers like to specify the fonts and
font sizes that their pages should be rendered at. In order to change those
you would have to resort to using the Accessibility dialog's options.
Alt-T,O,Alt-e


> Where narrow page was there is a increase font size.Need help
> please!



Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
---


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2008
williamtell
 

Posts: n/a
Re: I cant narrow msn home page.
The beta has become the default, narrow page under options is no more.
--
WT


"Robert Aldwinckle" wrote:

> "woody808" <woody808@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:F87F35E5-9BD8-4749-8925-444295C9A0BF@microsoft.com...
> > Ever since the olympics i cant narrow msn page.

>
>
> Provided the window the page is rendered in is not maximized
> you normally should be able to resize it. Alt-Space,R then Alt-Space,S
>
> Depending on the layout of the page and your Zoom factor
> you may find that the page reformats without adding a bottom scrollbar.
>
>
> > I downloaded internet explorer
> > 8 and that did not help either.Zooming out does'nt help.

>
>
> What does Zooming out do?
>
>
> > Changing text size does'nt help.

>
> That's not unusual. Many web developers like to specify the fonts and
> font sizes that their pages should be rendered at. In order to change those
> you would have to resort to using the Accessibility dialog's options.
> Alt-T,O,Alt-e
>
>
> > Where narrow page was there is a increase font size.Need help
> > please!

>
>
> Good luck
>
> Robert Aldwinckle
> ---
>
>
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to narrow search Michael Reinders microsoft.public.microsoft_update_catalog 2 09-03-2009 21:08
Narrow Internet Image Kevin microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 07-02-2008 16:45
Those narrow, rectangular window things...... Sig microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 4 02-02-2008 10:31
Squashed and Narrow Gif Thumbnails. FrankConnerX microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 12-31-2007 22:45
IE7 Crashes when loading home page-any home page =?Utf-8?B?SmltIE1hcmN1bQ==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 5 04-14-2007 20:29




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:05.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120