IE ERROR MESSAGE

ajyourpal

IE ERROR MESSAGE
Hello
I keep getting the following error when starting IE. It stays on the screen
and I can not get rid of it, unless I turn off the PC by pulling plug (and I
mean electrical connection). What is wrong and how can it be fixed?
Thank you

IE has detected an GDL32ll error and now PC will close. If the error keeps
appearing, turn of the PC and start again.
Leonard Grey

Re: IE ERROR MESSAGE
Please post the exact wording of the error message and please be
accurate. I don't think "GDL32ll" is the accurate name for the file in
question.

Whenever you ask about Internet Explorer you need to say what versions
of Internet Explorer and Windows you are using.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

ajyourpal wrote:
> Hello
> I keep getting the following error when starting IE. It stays on the screen
> and I can not get rid of it, unless I turn off the PC by pulling plug (and I
> mean electrical connection). What is wrong and how can it be fixed?
> Thank you
>
> IE has detected an GDL32ll error and now PC will close. If the error keeps
> appearing, turn of the PC and start again.

ajyourpal

Re: IE ERROR MESSAGE
thanks
I am using Windows ME. Exact error I will copy and post it here. I am using
IE 5.5.

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> Please post the exact wording of the error message and please be
> accurate. I don't think "GDL32ll" is the accurate name for the file in
> question.
>
> Whenever you ask about Internet Explorer you need to say what versions
> of Internet Explorer and Windows you are using.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> ajyourpal wrote:
> > Hello
> > I keep getting the following error when starting IE. It stays on the screen
> > and I can not get rid of it, unless I turn off the PC by pulling plug (and I
> > mean electrical connection). What is wrong and how can it be fixed?
> > Thank you
> >
> > IE has detected an GDL32ll error and now PC will close. If the error keeps
> > appearing, turn of the PC and start again.

ajyourpal

RE: IE ERROR MESSAGE
The file error is:
IE4.DLL

"ajyourpal" wrote:

> Hello
> I keep getting the following error when starting IE. It stays on the screen
> and I can not get rid of it, unless I turn off the PC by pulling plug (and I
> mean electrical connection). What is wrong and how can it be fixed?
> Thank you
>
> IE has detected an GDL32ll error and now PC will close. If the error keeps
> appearing, turn of the PC and start again.

Leonard Grey

Re: IE ERROR MESSAGE
I'm still waiting for the exact wording of the error message, please.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

ajyourpal wrote:
> The file error is:
> IE4.DLL
>
> "ajyourpal" wrote:
>
>> Hello
>> I keep getting the following error when starting IE. It stays on the screen
>> and I can not get rid of it, unless I turn off the PC by pulling plug (and I
>> mean electrical connection). What is wrong and how can it be fixed?
>> Thank you
>>
>> IE has detected an GDL32ll error and now PC will close. If the error keeps
>> appearing, turn of the PC and start again.

Re: IE ERROR MESSAGE
We need the verbatim error message.

By any chance have you reinstalled WinME without having first uninstalled
IE6 SP1?
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

ajyourpal wrote:
> The file error is:
> IE4.DLL
>
> "ajyourpal" wrote:
>
>> Hello
>> I keep getting the following error when starting IE. It stays on the
>> screen
>> and I can not get rid of it, unless I turn off the PC by pulling plug
>> (and
>> I mean electrical connection). What is wrong and how can it be fixed?
>> Thank you
>>
>> IE has detected an GDL32ll error and now PC will close. If the error
>> keeps
>> appearing, turn of the PC and start again.

ajyourpal

Re: IE ERROR MESSAGE
As soon as the error message comes up, i will copy it here, verbatim.
Thanks for your patience.