IE8 B2 keeps your logging information in new windows

ACNeto

IE8 B2 keeps your logging information in new windows
I was using IE8 B1, and it was very comfortable to me that the logging
information on many sites was only shared within the tabs in that IE window.
If you opened another window, the sites you have logged in at window 1
doesn't bring your information, so you could keep two or more different log
in at same site, just by opening another window despite another tab. For
example, I has two different email accounts at Gmail. With IE8 B1, I could
manage them simultaneously, each one in a different IE window. But IE8 B2
preservs logging information when you open another window, so if a make a
different login at window 2, it will be extended to window 1 where I was
logged in another account, so I lost the possibility to manage two or more
accounts of same site simultaneously using the IE. It happens with Yahoo,
Orkut, Gmail, etc.

Is there anything I can do to keep login information restricted to the IE
window where I have logged?

Thanks.
Bruce Hagen

Re: IE8 B2 keeps your logging information in new windows
Microsoft Help & Support directs IE8 Beta users to the wrong newsgroup.
[Does this surprise you?]

IE8 Beta Newsgroups.

In Your Newsreader:

In The Web Interface: