uninstall Internet Explorer and Reinstall

lrodeis

uninstall Internet Explorer and Reinstall
I have IE7 and it keeps freezing or hanging up. I started my computer in safe
mode using network. I opened IE and got error message. i did this a few times
to make sure. How do I uninstall IE and reinstall to get rid of the problem?
Gordon

Re: uninstall Internet Explorer and Reinstall
"lrodeis" <lrodeis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have IE7 and it keeps freezing or hanging up. I started my computer in
>safe
> mode using network. I opened IE and got error message. i did this a few
> times
> to make sure. How do I uninstall IE and reinstall to get rid of the
> problem?

Depends on your OS.

Leonard Grey

Re: uninstall Internet Explorer and Reinstall
This is frequently caused by an incompatible browser add-on. The
troubleshooting steps described below will help you to diagnose and fix
the problem:

How to Optimize or Reset Internet Explorer 7
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936213/

(Give the Guided Help a try.)

Problems with Internet Explorer can also be caused by the presence of
viruses or other malicious software.

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

lrodeis wrote:
> I have IE7 and it keeps freezing or hanging up. I started my computer in safe
> mode using network. I opened IE and got error message. i did this a few times
> to make sure. How do I uninstall IE and reinstall to get rid of the problem?

lrodeis

Re: uninstall Internet Explorer and Reinstall
Thanks

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> This is frequently caused by an incompatible browser add-on. The
> troubleshooting steps described below will help you to diagnose and fix
> the problem:
>
> How to Optimize or Reset Internet Explorer 7
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936213/
>
> (Give the Guided Help a try.)
>
> Problems with Internet Explorer can also be caused by the presence of
> viruses or other malicious software.
>
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> lrodeis wrote:
> > I have IE7 and it keeps freezing or hanging up. I started my computer in safe
> > mode using network. I opened IE and got error message. i did this a few times
> > to make sure. How do I uninstall IE and reinstall to get rid of the problem?

Leonard Grey

Re: uninstall Internet Explorer and Reinstall
Glad to help. Please post back with your final results so other people
with the same problem can make use of your results.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est